Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a Bat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:56 am

Clark sighed and rubbed his face he was sitting on the bench next to well...Bruce's tree and he was at his wits end. He hadn't been able to find Diana anywhere and he was worried...after all she was pregnant. Come to think of it Krypto wasn't around either which was also unusual, he frowned...he didn't want to make any sort of rush descisions. Then on top of that Bruce was gone too.....something was going on and he was going to get to the bottom of everything.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:00 am

Bruce walked out of the Complex, still rolling what he had spoken to Chloe in his mind. How had he changed so drastically? He mused in his head. His feet brought him to a tree with little Bat-symbols on it. He almost laughed at the sight, knowing that his older self had probably marked it for territory.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

Clark turned around to see Bruce studying his tree with an almost amused expression, "Bruce...I've been worried about you and Diana. Where have you been? Is Diana ok?" He asked his words almost tumbling over each other as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:08 am

Bruce brought up his head, watching the man fumble over his words trying to talk faster than he could think. He was worried severely over the himself and some woman named Diana. He'd have to find her two, maybe there was something there for him as well.

"I just came back." He roughly stated, "I have not seen Diana." He answered slowly and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 am

Clark hung his head in worry, "I don't think I'll ever find her....she means everything to me. I mean what if what happened to Shayera happens to Diana....I don't think I can lose another person I love...not now." He said quietly as he rubbed his forehead feeling a headache coming on.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 am

Bruce stared at the man, trying to think of something to say. He had no idea who he was speaking about, but the man was clearly emotional, "I assure you, she is fine. I just have not seen her lately." Bruce added, the man's emotional folding was disheartening.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 am

Clark almost felt tears come on, "I hope you're right Bruce, she's pregnant right now and if anything were to happen to her or the baby...I don't know how I could handle it." He admitted as he ran a hand down his face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am

Bruce swallowed, suddenly this had gotten serious. A pregnant woman was missing, "Just, calm down. You're no help to anyone being overly emotional." Bruce was calm as always. It helped him think logically even with people close to him were involved.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 am

Clark nodded though he still felt worry, "You're right Bruce.....when are you not?" He added and then got up. His brow furrowed as he thought, "The last time I saw her...she was in the Medical Lab watching over you with Krypto....where are they?" He wondered out loud as he started pacing.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 am

"In the end, Clark, did anything you ever had with Diana have meaning?" Thomas said, slowly appearing a few feet from Clark. His hands in his pocket. He looked up at Bruce, the shining example of solidity and fortitude, "Anything you say to Bruce has no meaning, not at least that he knows." Thomas kept his face as still as Bruce's own. It was like a mirror across the Garden.

--

Bruce looked at the man, as he spoke he took notice to the fact his voice was an octave higher than his own while the man might have looked like him. He was an only child, from his memory. so why did they look so similar?
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

Clark glared at the man, "Thomas...what are you talking about? Where's my girlfriend?" He demanded as he glowered down at him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 am

"You're talk to a man with no memory." Thomas spoke, almost wondering how stupid this man was, "And you're girlfriend will die, not because of me but because of Diana's fool-hearty sister. I have no idea where the woman is, I've been trying to find her myself." Thomas spoke moving his eyes to Bruce, "The only reason I know where he is, is because I have a tracker on him. Doubt he noticed."

--

Bruce suddenly looked at himself, not really finding a tracker. He looked up, silently questioning the man.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 am

Clark sat back down on the bench shakily as Thomas's words reached him like a double whammy, "What do you mean she's going to die?" He asked as sudden horror for the woman he loved filled him. He knew his voice sounded completely different and even though he had registered that Bruce had somehow lost his memory....all he could think about was Diana.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 am

"She has something called ectopic pregnancy--" He was cut off by Bruce.

--

"It's caused when the fetus doesn't grow where it's supposed to, if left to growth the mother will die as it rips open organs. Normally women miscarry before this happens, but in Diana's case I doubt that will happen." He may not remember who the people are, but he remembered his college doctorate courses.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:44 am

Clark's eyes widened in horror and then he sat bolt upright, 'We have to go, I have to find her before its too late!" He said urgently. He had never felt so terrible before.....it was his fault Diana was in this position...he couldn't live with himself if she died or worse.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

Thomas frowned, almost wanting to punch the man, "She was brought back here yesterday by Amanda, would you have any idea where she was placed?"

--

Bruce kept silent, watching the two interact.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 am

Clark frowned, "I've looked everywhere....and I haven't been able to find Krypto he was going to watch over her." He said quietly as he paced.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am

"Have you tried her room, recently?" He asked, thinking over Amanda's usually places to put people.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Clark frowned, "Not since this morning." He admitted, barely daring to hope that hopefully she was in her room.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 pm

"Well go check?" Thomas said wondering why the man hadn't run off yet.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Clark sighed and took off in a blur not even caring that his collar could seriously injure him, he needed to find Diana
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Thomas moved his gaze to Bruce, "I suggest you attempt to follow him." He stated walking off.

--

Bruce didn't know if he could trust the man but he followed after where he swore the man to have taken off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting with a Bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a Bat   Meeting with a Bat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a Bat
Page 1 of 1