Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RoL YT Channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

RoL YT Channel Empty
PostSubject: RoL YT Channel   RoL YT Channel Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 am

I HAVE SENT EVERYONE A PM WITH THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD
RULES-
All right so, if you guys want to change the layout of the channel feel free to do so, there will be no changes of the password without my knowledge! If you have done so and haven't informed me, there will be consequences and they might involve your character's sudden death. Also I have subscribed to everyone's channel and have faved all of your audition vids, if you make a new audition vid, please upload it to the site ^^ That also goes for any vids that you have uploaded on your channel that are relevant to RoL. All right so more rules will be given as time goes on and hopefully more people join ^^
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Catwoman

Catwoman

RoL YT Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoL YT Channel   RoL YT Channel Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Quick question, what's the YT channel name so I can actually build an account to subscribe to it XD
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

RoL YT Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoL YT Channel   RoL YT Channel Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:53 pm

oh um its RiseofLegendsRPGroup and I'll send you a pm with the access info if you ever wish to add your own vids that are related to it.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Catwoman

Catwoman

RoL YT Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoL YT Channel   RoL YT Channel Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Alright. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RoL YT Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoL YT Channel   RoL YT Channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoL YT Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: