Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Touch of Death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

The Touch of Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 pm

She looked at the woman with a calculating face. "I happen to believe that all abilities can be controlled. Have you ever tried to control it?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:55 pm

"You don't think I've tried?" Rogue snapped her head up, looking at the woman, "You don't think I've tried controlling this. Tried to not kill everyone I love when I try to hug them? No, I don't think I have." She growled out, moving herself from the bench.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm

She held her hand out to her. "Touch me then. I trust you to let go before it actually kills me."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:06 pm

"I don't." Rogue said, she was egging her on, she knew. The collar could only prevent so much, she had still absorbed Bruce's parents death in her mind. She didn't know what she might get from this woman.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm

She arched her eyebrows up. "If I had something to hide would I be doing this? Just touch me and try to control your power."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 pm

"I'll get shocked." She defended, she didn't want to touch her, even if she was willing.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:53 pm

She withdrew her hand. "Well if you change your mind look me up." She said getting up from the bench. "You know what I think. I think your fear of touching people prevents you from taking control over your power." She said looking over her shoulder before heading back in.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Rogue thought about what the woman had said, she had tried a numerous amount of times to control it. Rogue walked to her room, quietly thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Touch of Death   The Touch of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Touch of Death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: