Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Deadly Sinners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Raven's mouth almost hung open, "You mean... you were with... what?" her mind couldn't think of the thought. Batman actually letting someone get that emotionally close?

THE MAN HAD FEELINGS? She couldn't feel his feelings, she assumed he had been some of the lucky few without emotions, but clearly he had them if... wow. Mind shocker.

Diana laughed, "Yes, the man actually can feel. He's just as human as you or me... well that might not be a good comparison. He is more human... you know he's just straight up human. He doesn't have anything like us, he keeps himself in that shell to make sure he doesn't get hurt nor does anyone else in the retrospect." She said pointing to the bed next to her, "That's Bruce's, by the way. This place... Was where I first found out people could actually love me for more then my looks. I wasn't perfect for once, I was flawed... greatest moment in my life." She shook her head, removing the memory she could feel bubbling in her mind. She didn't need Raven to know what happened.

Raven saw a blurred image of a quite injured Bruce, but that was as far as she got before the memory disappeared.

--

Bruce moved his eyes to the side, watching Clark stare at the ground. It was completely not normal for the man, "What are you doing?" he asked, breaking the unhappy silence.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Clark frowned at Bruce's tone before looking up at him, "What do you mean?" He asked quietly as he turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 pm

"You're staring at a floor, there is slim odds of there being anything interesting there." Bruce stated, not even looking at the man. His eyes locked onto Diana's and Raven's body. Wondering what was going on.

--

Raven looked at Diana, "Why are you hiding that memory?"

Diana looked at Raven before moving her gaze out towards the dinosaurs, "Because, what happened here is between Bruce and I. Unfortunately, Bruce has no memory of what happened here. He was too sick while being here to ever remember the moments."

Raven moved her hand to touch Diana's arm, "But you remember. You could show him." She felt the woman's arm tighen under her touch. She let the silence fill the mind-scape.

Last edited by Raven on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Clark turned to look over at Diana and Raven, "I'm afraid I'll lose her Bruce.....last night Chloe and I...kissed. We don't like each other like that...it was Brainiac...he's been influencing her. Before she left I saw her eyes turn white, I didn't want to worry her or tip off Brainiac that I knew what was going on. How do you look at your best friend and tell them that no matter what they're doomed?" He asked as he pinched his nose.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

"My sensor went off while you two were talking last night. I walked in on what happen." He stated, calmly, "But, we must contain her, perhaps keeping her locked in a room. Since the only one that seems to have any effect on Brainiac seems to be Raven." He breathed out, barely sounding like he cared but that was the usual tone of voice for him.

--

Raven understood, standing up bowing her head, "I'll come back later."

Raven opened her eyes, blinking when she saw Batman and Superman talking, err Bruce and Clark. It was weird how they called each by name but then again it wasn't. They were the Justice League Trinity. To have them all in one room having a conversation would be most lesser known heroes' dream. She watched them talk, Clark clearly dominating the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Clark winced when he heard that he had walked in on them, "I agree with you, its just...if this continues at the rate its been then I don't know how Chloe will get through it." He stated and then turned to see Raven had awoken, "Is Diana all right?" He asked, as his worry and concern for the woman he loved filled him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Bruce resisted every urge to roll his eyes, the was a chance that Brainiac was going to explode and try to kill everyone? Yeah, being stoic was clearly the best and easiest way to live. His eyes moved to Diana's still unconscious body, he felt something in him tighten before he moved to Raven's eyes who was staring at at him, "Report."

--

Raven found Bruce's way of doing things quite effective, that's why she responded to him first, "She's fine, still will not remove herself from the memory. I want you in there, Bruce. She might respond to you." That was all she'd say for now before looking at Clark, "Mentally, she's fine. Emotionally, I don't want to get started."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Clark winced and tried not to feel hurt that she would respond to Bruce....what about me? he wondered, after all he was her boyfriend right? He just nodded and then in a move completely unlike him sank down to the floor on his knees, feeling terribly lost and emotional.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Raven wondered how quickly she could just knock the man out, "You." She stated, picking herself off the ground, "Need to get your emotions together. That's why you're not coming." She said looking at Bruce, "And I'm hoping your mind was not as bad at Dick's. I'd rather not have a repeat of accidentally making the man replay how he met you." she received a visible wince, looking down at Clark.

Bruce knew Clark was emotional, but he picked up where Diana and himself could not do. He had almost none, Diana had only a few but Clark had the entire rainbows of them. He didn't envy the man at all, "Hn." he stated moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Clark just nodded before slowly getting up feeling like he had been hit by a wrecking ball, "Ok...just be careful Bruce." He said quietly before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm

[[ OOC: Insert a whole lot of remembering and other things since I don't feel like RPing with myself ;w; ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sinners   

Back to top Go down

Deadly Sinners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2