Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Univited

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow King

Shadow King

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Shadow King smirked as he saw the annoying brat Superman head across the garden looking down. "Something on your mind?" He asked as he appeared in front of him. He was disappointed that there was no real emotion on his face other then annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Clark looked up to see the very man who had brought them all here, "What do you want?" He growled as he tried to push past him. He really did not want to deal with this right now, he had a lot on his mind and it wasn't helping that he felt guilty.....for everything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Shadow King laughed darkly, "Why I have come to take care of a little problem I like to call Superman." He said darkly as he held up a piece of glowing green kryptonite in his hand. Clark winced and buckled down, Shadow King smirked "I have waited too long for this moment." He growled before he punched Clark.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Clark grimaced and could feel blood drip down from a jagged cut he had received when he had punched, the claws on Shadow Kings' hand hurt. "Go ahead...kill me then." He grunted as he slowly met his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:25 pm

He gave a gruesome smile before stabbing him in the abdomen with the sharp end of the kryptonite, Clark cried out in pain. "No I think I'll have fun with you first....now what was your girlfriend's name huh? Donna....oh wait no it was Diana wasn't it? Too bad about your other girlfriend....although I have it on good authority that she has feelings for someone else. This Diana person anyway." He said as he twisted the kryptonite viciously.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Clark grimaced at the pain before gasping out, "You're lying." He managed to get out before the pain grew to a whole new level. He had never felt so weak before....and that made him angry but one look at Shadow King's face and he knew he had been telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Shadow King laughed before yanking the kryponite out and stabbing it higher up, "You know, once you're gone I'm sure your best friend Bruce Wayne will take care of her....after all he loves her too. Isn't that just peachy?" He asked as he twisted the shard of kryptonite in and then dragged it down.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:35 pm

The betrayal sunk in deep even more then anything that Shadow King had taunted him with yet anyway. "Just kill me now." He said quietly, just waiting for the inevitable. Life was meaningless now....Bruce better take care of her he thought. He grunted one last time as he hoped that Logan would take care of his cousin Kara....I wish I could have helped her more...her and James...even Conner and Krypto he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Shadow King laughed loudly, "Very well then, you get your wish." He said and then stabbed him finally in the heart. He smirked as he watched the life leave his eyes. "Say hello to Shayera for me." He said before he got up and left him there with the kryptonite in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 pm

She laughed at Bruces comment. "It's your tree because you used to sit in it so often." She said smirking as they walked on. She walked to the garden, coming from behind a corner and stopped, looking at Supermans body in shock. "Umm... You might not want to see this..." She said stopping Bruce before he could see the body.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Bruce looked down at her arm, shoving it aside, "Wh..." the word died in his mouth staring at Clark's... body.... Body? He stared at him, words dying at his lips. He moved quickly to the body, suddenly remembering the moments. The promise Clark and him made to go to Ma's house and have Alfred drink lemonade. All of it... He grabbed the Kryptonite piece, removing it from his body. He knew when the wounds didn't heal it was too late.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

Bruce's eyes moved over Clark's body. Trying not to completely break, she made his mouth a line, building the guarded wall once more. He stood up, "I have to tell Kara." he stated his eyes staring at the body. He objectified it. It wasn't Clark. It was just... a John doe, he didn't know the man. Never knew him... As much as it hurt to just think that he had to, for all of them. He moved away from Clark, "Stay here." he said in a deep, commanding voice as he walked into the Complex.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 pm

She watched Bruce go in and sighed. She knelt down to close Clarcks eyes and took her coat off to cover the gore. She stood up and looked down at the body.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Kara had given James to Bruce, walking outside to see what was going on. Her eyes widened as she stood still when she saw Clark..

Clark..

No..

"No..NO!" She screamed, going onto her knees fast, "No! NO! KAL-EL! NO! PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KNOCKED OUT KAL! KAL! PLEASE NO, NO I CAN'T LOOSE YOU TOO, KAL! KAL-EL PLEASE..please..please!!!" The tears started to come as she cried out in agony as she lowered her head on her cousin's chest, "Wake..up.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Bruce walked outside, he had put James down to bed. He walked back outside to hear Kara's screaming and crying. He moved swiftly next to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. There wasn't much you could do when losing a loved one.

He knew that better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

She knelt down next to the young woman and tried to pry her off the corpse. She held the crying girl to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Kara tried to fight the woman off of her, "LET GO!" She yelled, before she felt the woman hold her close. She kept her eyes on Kal-El, "Kal.." She whispered, before she just dropped her head and cried..Her whole family other then James and Logan..were dead..

Kara suddenly winced when she felt Bruce's hand on her shoulder. Though she didn't know what to do..and she didn't want to act surprise..and make him feel like he was doing something wrong.

Last edited by Supergirl on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Bruce watched the two women, his eyes burning from their pent up tears. He couldn't, wouldn't cry. Bruce silently left, they would not notice his disappearance. At least not for a while.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

She saw Bruce leave, and bit her lip. Poor Bruce... She then looked at the girl in her arms. "Let's get you inside. There is nothing we can do here." She said pulling the girl up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Kara moved away from the woman, "NO! I want to be by my cousin!" She yelled, refusing to get up. She just sat by her cousin, before she just looked at him as she cried.

It's all my fault..I..I wasn't around him..I..I could have saved him..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 pm

She could guess what the girl wa s thinking. "If you had been here you would have ended up the same way, or the killer would have gotten to him later." She knelt down next to the girl. "You should take care of yourself now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Univited Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Univited   The Univited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Univited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: