Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

PostSubject: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Wally walked into the livingroom, turning the tv on, flipping through the channels. He was bored.

OOC : And for the record, the title doesn't mean a thing XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Dick went to his room and changed out of his Batman uniform. He met a few people he knew so he was comfortable just walking around as Dick Grayson. He moved into the living room taking notice to Wally West. Wally West. "Wally?" he asked, almost afraid that he might not have really been there.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Wally heard his name being mentioned and looked over his shoulder. He grinned widely. "Yo Birdboy!! What's up? How did you get here?" He turned the tv off.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 pm

"I was thinking the same thing as you." He laughed out, flipping over the couch to sit next to him, "Eh, watching kids, they're so careless sometimes." He laughed out, "How about you, KF... err... F?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm

"I was caught from a public appearance, next thing I know I'm here." He said smirking. "Watching kids eh? Well I'm waiting for mine to be born." He grinned at Dick.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow, "I meant Bruce's kid. And Really? Who's the unlucky gal?" He laughed out waiting to get a light punch.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 pm

He laughed. "Black Canary." He punched him lightly. "Have you met anyone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow, "Seriously? Way to go sport." He said, letting his smile waver, "Uh... yeah. I did. I proposed to Starfire. Except on our wedding day she... didn't show up. I haven't seen her since." He moved his eyes to the floor, "I knew she was here once. No one believed her though, but I guess she was right." He laughed out a bit depressingly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:38 pm

He laughed. "Thanks. I guess." He then got more serious. "She was here? How did she get out of here?" He placed his hand on Dicks shoulder. "Are you worried about something?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 pm

"Yeah, she was. She didn't know how she left, she just woke up in the T-Tower. Explained knowing things that I believe, no one else did." Dick swallowed feeling the man's hand on his back, "No, she can take care of herself. Bruce is pretty much what I'm worried about right now." He knew he was taking his time to see the man. But the last time they talked they had a huge falling out and he didn't want to bring that up, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 pm

He bit his lip. "I should give you a heads up about Bruce. Yeah, he got a blow in the head recently and lost most of his memories. So don't be offended if he doesn't remember you."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 pm

"Not the first time." Dick's mouth curled for a moment, "How bad is it this time? Last time he didn't remember anything past the age of eight."
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 pm

He couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, but I think he is definately not eight. He knew who Scarecrow was."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm

"I meant six, but all of the villains were before me. I came after Joker escaped Arkham Asylum for the first time." Dick said, thinking about his past. He winced trying to move the conversation, "So, huge chance I'm not remembered, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

He nodded with a sad expreccion on his face. "Yeah, Superwoman told him he has a kid with Catwoman. And he couldn't believe he would ever become a dad." He then smiled. "But there is hope, he remembered me. Though he didn't regocnise me at first." He rubbed his knuckles on his chest. "I guess you can never forget the Wall-man huh?" He said grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Dick looked at the man, "Bruce does not have a child with Catwoman." He stated, quite harshly, "Now he does have a son, but that... that's a long story I'm not getting into." Dick breathed out, sighing, "I guess not, Flashy-boy." He smiled out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:13 pm

He shrugged about the Catwoman comment. "I don't know, but that is what he told me. So what do you think of this place so far?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:14 pm

"Odd, but strangely nostalgic." He stated, meeting old teammates that he thought were dead was a plus, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

He sighed deeply. "I want to get out of here, or atleast get Dinah and the baby out of this place. And I hate the death matches." He looked at Dick a bit ashamed about his outburst. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Dick threw his back on to the sofa, "No need to apologize." He laughed out, "I can understand the need, trust me. I don't trust Bruce's kid with Tim. I expect to go back to the Wayne mansion and see it demolished or something." He said trying to make a joke, then actually he could picture it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Wally smiled up at his friend. "Thanks." He laughed at the image. "That would be a sight indeed. So you get to be the referee often huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:52 pm

"Damian dislikes Tim's attitude. They clash far too often. I guess I'm the referee, but with Bruce gone... well, you just have to deal and be the Dad. Something I never thought I'd be doing." Dick looked over at Wally, "Trust me, when you have more the one kid, siblings tend to fight."
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:57 pm

He smiled. "Well life throws us around in unexpected directions." He laughed at the idea of more kids. "I would be happy if the first one would be born before I start planning for more. Dinah is getting impatient too."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:59 pm

"Be prepared for no life, Daddy-o." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, "I wish you luck."
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 pm

He looked at Dick. "Don't try to scare me Birdboy." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa   

Back to top Go down

Nunnuka nunnuka loihlaa loihlaa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: