Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Empty
PostSubject: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Laura was standing on the bridge, looking at the water. She had wanted to get out of the cabin..This was the bridge she jumped off..She had jumped off of the bridge so Slade would see that she did love him. Laura sighed as she watched the water flow. Though she couldn't jump now..not while holding this little life inside of her..But she didn't need to kill herself..she had Slade..their baby inside of her, and her friends..Well what little friends she had.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Steve had decided to take a walk after changing into an outfit that didn't make him stand out so much. He was still slightly in shock of knowing that he was in a alternate universe, though in a way it was vastly similar to his awakening to the 21st century. His eyes narrowed on the woman he saw on the bridge, she looked slightly familiar and it took a moment for him to realize why. "You're a ways from home ma'am." He commented as he approached her cautiously.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 pm

"You're a ways from home ma'am."

Laura turned her head at a familiar voice. Her eyes narrowed fast at who she saw and her claws came out fast, "Come near me and I'll fucking kill you!" She said as she stayed in her stance. Her eyes were cold, how dare he come to her and say she was ways from home. How dare he say that S.H.I.E.L.D was her home, "How dare you call that place my home. That wasn't a home, that was a prison!"
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Steve backed up, "Calm down miss, I'm not going to hurt you. I never would have hurt you anyway, I don't agree with everything Nick does." At her forbidding look he hastily continued, "Look I know he hurt you and I don't know if I can ever say how sorry I am for allowing that." He said quietly but cautiously as he knew she could kill him easily.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes, "Don't say that name." She growled as she glared at him, "And if you didn't agree, you could have stopped it. Hero my ass." She said as she kept her position, she hated him, she hated S.H.I.E.L.D...hated them. And this kind of scared her that one of their members were here. What if there were more of them?
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

He sighed, "You're right....I....I really am sorry for the pain and torment he did to you Laura, I can only hope that maybe we can work through our differences." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Laura looked at him, getting thrown off at how he said sorry to her. She stood up straight as her claws slowly went back into her knuckles. She looked at him, "As long as you don't turn me in to S.H.I.E.L.D ...that might be possible..But I can't just agree to that all the way..Just because you work with them." Laura looked down, before she looked up, "Cause I don't know if there are more S.H.I.E.L.D members here."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Steve frowned, "All I know is that Natasha disappeared a few months ago but no one knows what happened to her." He said quietly and with some worry, he didn't really like Natasha but she was his team mate. "The rest of the team is still there, however the guys who run this place have been causing havoc for all supers....its like a witch hunt back there." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Laura looked away from him slowly as she looked at the water, "They are causing havoc here..A lot of people died so far.." She said as she slowly looked at him, "It's more dangerous then back home..And by home..I mean our universe."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

He nodded in understanding, "I've heard about the matches, have you been in one?" He asked curiously, he wasn't sure what to expect from the matches as of yet.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Laura pointed at her neck, "Nope..I got away from them before they could put the collar on me." She said as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Steve nodded in admiration, "Well for your sake, I hope it stays that way. Stay safe and again I'm sorry." He said as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Laura went to look away, but decided to look back at him. Her eyes narrowed in confusion, "Why do you even care about them hurting me? Your one of them, you should be agreeing with what they did to me."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Steve turned to look back at her, "I guess you could say I've had a change of heart, but no one deserves to be placed in that kind of position. Whatever else I won't let it happen again, you have my word such as it is to fight S.H.I.E.L.D.'s choice on that." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Laura looked at him as he explained, she nodded to him, "I'll keep your word on that."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:00 pm

He shot her a small smile, "I wish you luck." He added before he turned and left, feeling at least partially glad that he had mended a bridge so to speak...no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!   S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D..your my enemy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: