Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King of flesh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

King of flesh - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

She laughed at him when they both surfaced. She wiped the wet hair from her face. "I said that just because you are light as a bird. Wouldn't want you to be flown away." She said before she swam to the edge and got out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Johnny grinned as he followed her out of the water. "That's not entirely true Mommy and you know it. There was genuine concern when you said that mixed with the joke." Johnny sat at the edge of the pool his feet still in the water.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:13 pm

She took the hem of her dress in her hands and squeesed the water out of it, making it much lighter. "Maybe so. I really do believe I will do well as a mother."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Johnny grinned at her. "Well one thing we know... no one is ever going to try to mess with your kid, as long as they know who they would be answering to."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

She nodded. "That is true. Though I would let my kid to try to take care of their bullies first themselves. How else are they going to learn."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 pm

"Well you and I would teach them of course." Johnny answered. "Your lover," Johnny said it sarcastically. "would be to soft to teach the kids like they need to know."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm

She grinned. "Tsk tsk. My fiancee." She showed him the ring. "And he is not too soft."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm

"Fiance? When did that happen?" Johnny asked. He then looked down at the ring. "Hey I know that ring. I helped pick it out." Johnny grinned up at her. "And your guy is a big softy. That's one of the things you like about him."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

She was a bit surprised. "You did huh? Well it's very pretty." She went to sit down. "I told him back up in the room, well he proposed to me first. I'm really happy now. You are invited to the wedding by the way." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm

"Well I like you so I must have good taste." Johnny grinned. "I'm glad your happy. Do I get to do anything important at the wedding?" Johnny asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

"I don't know yet. You could be the ring boy." She said laughing. "Or bridesmaid." She laughed harder. "Or you could give me away. If you want."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Johnny grinned and clapped his hands. "Can I really give you away?! Yeah I'll do that one. I'll be the second most important guy there."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 am

She smiled at his reaction. "Sure, why not you are the closest thing to a familymember I have in this universe."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 am

"Yeah." Johnny hugged Amanda. "I really am glad your happy Manda."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 am

She smiled. "Good to know." She hugged him back. "I wonder what kind of dress should I wear."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 am

"Oh I know what you should wear." Johnny grinned. "You should wear a short black tight dress with leather boots and a whit vail." Johnny laughed. "You would look badass in something like that."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 am

She laughed and punched himplayfully in the shoulder. "That sounds kinky. But be serious, I don't think I should wear white."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 am

"Hmmm." Johnny turned and looked at Amanda. He thought about what colors look best on her. "Well you have always looked good in red and black so that could work." Johnny suggested.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

She smiled. "That is true. Maybe I should take you with me when I go look for one." She said nudging his side.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

"Oh Yeah cool." Johnny grinned. He then got a great idea. "Oh can we bring Blinky? That can be fun." He raised his eyes and looked at her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

She smiled. "Sure, I'd love to meet her. I think I will ask Circe and Lorna at least, maybe Chloe too to join that."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:24 am

"Wow four out of the five woman going I've slept with." Johnny said in shock. "Would that be awkward?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 am

She laughed. "That is true. Maybe we should leave you out then, the sexual tension would be unbearable." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:37 am

"But I wanna come." Johnny said in a whinny voice. "You and I don't have sexual tension so that's no big, Lorna forgave me and is over me, and Chloe as long as I don't play grab ass should be fine and Blinky and I are just friend with benefits. Please let me come Mommy, Please?!?!" Johnny hugged Amanda's legs and looked up at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

She looked down at him. "Allright you can come. I need to ask the others aswell, and I should go pay Circe a visit, I'm not sure how she will react."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of flesh   King of flesh - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of flesh
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next