Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A roommate.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

Lorna was laying on her bed taking a little rest. She was recovering from killing Thomas, though she didn't feel quite as guilty she did when she realized she did kill him. She even felt a little safer.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am

Victor walked towards Lorna's room, He didn't bother to knock on the door, As he opened it he saw her laying on the bed.
So absolutely cute she was, Just laying there like a sweet little angel.
''Hey sweetie.'' He said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:57 am

"Hey sweetie."

Lorna moved her head as she opened her eyes and looked up at Victor. She then blushed lightly when she smiled at him, "Hey.." She said softly as she sat up slowly on her bed.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Victor smiled, walking towards the bed. He pulled her on his lap. "So did you have nice dreams?" He smiled.
Brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Lorna blushed when he pulled her onto his lap. She looked down, "I..I killed someone..He..he tried to rape me..and I panicked and I killed him..And I..I feel horrible about it.."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Victor his smile disappeared, "well if he tried to rape you he deserved to die don't you think?"
Killed a guy? Not to mess with..
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:52 pm

"He didn't deserve to be killed the way I did...He should've been in a arena fight.." She said as she kept her gaze down.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Victor tilteed her head, placing a kiss on her soft lips.
"Nobody desveres to touch you without you wanting it. He should have kept his hands to himself.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Lorna blushed when he kissed her on the lips. She looked at him before she looked down, "W-why do yo keep kissing me? I..I'm not saying I don't like it..I..I just don't know what the kissing means to you..like it means to me.."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 am

Victor just smiled at her innocence, She was so cute. ''That is my way to show affection to you, I really like you..'' He just smiled at her, ''You are the most beautiful girl I have seen in ages.''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 am

Lorna looked at him, before she looked down, blushing. She smiled softly, "H-how? How do you really like me already?" She asked as she looked back up at him. Lorna looked down, she couldn't help but like him too, but she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:29 am

''Because you look like an angel, Who just fell from the sky too complete my life..'' He said.
It sounded so cliche but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 am

Lorna blushed more as she looked back up at him. She smiled softly, "I...I like you too.." She said, "B-but..I would like to know more about you.."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:38 am

''What do you like to know about me sweetie?'' He brushed through her hair.
''Just ask me something, I will answer.'' He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

"Anything..about you." She said as she kept her gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am

''Anything...hm.....That is allot sweetie, Isn't there something more specific you'd like to know about me?''
He stroke through her hair again, So soft and beautiful
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 am

"Do you..have any powers?" She asked as she tilted her head a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm

He looked at her, ''Well I am a cyborg..I have a high level of intelligence, vast amounts of hard drive memory and the ability to communicate with other machines directly. I also posses some level of superhuman strength, incredible speed, a powerful jumping ability, and an automated self-repair function.'' He just looked into her eyes.
''And I am capable of directing high voltage electrical energy from my hands and manipulating magnetic fields to reshape and bend metallic objects. Much like Magneto, I can use Earth's natural magnetic lines of force to levitate and fly.''
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when he explained his powers. She then softened her eyes when he had the same powers as her father, "I have Magneto's powers too..I am his daughter after all." She said as she smiled softly. Lorna tilted her head, "That's cool that your a cyborg."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Victor widen his eyes. ''Ah so you have friends in high places I guess..'' He shook his head. ''I can transform my robotic parts to human, So there is no need to worry.'' He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Lorna looked at him as she smiled at him, before her eyes widened as she blushed once again. She looked away shyly, "O-ooh.."
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Victor laughed. ''Now come on..'' He brushed her cheek gently. ''I don't want to have sex with you just yet. I will have to know you better.'' He smiled kindly at her, He really meant it.
And he wanted her to know he did.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Lorna looked up at him as she smiled a little bit more, "Thank you..and..I want to know you better also..Cause..sex means a big thing to me.." She said as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
VictorMancha

VictorMancha

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 pm

''Sex is a big thing, I wouldn't want to have sex without a meaning behind it.'' He said brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

Lorna nodded, "I'm glad you think the same way.." She said as she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A roommate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A roommate.   A roommate. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A roommate.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next