Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zatanna's Arrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zatanna

PostSubject: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Zatanna rubber her face, groaning in a bit of pain. Whatever she landed on, hurt. She blinked her eyes open, pulling herself up, "og I llaH ecitsuJ oT." She stated only to receive a large shock. She yelled out in pain, grabbing her neck. Her chest fell and rose quickly in the pain she felt, "Where in the dimensions...?" She stated, this didn't seem like any place she had seen before. She looked at herself, grabbing the rim of her top hat. Her wand was gone, pity she could have used it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Chloe had gotten an alert and so had decided to greet the new comer, her eyes widened when she recognized the woman ahead of her. "Zatanna, when did you fly in?" She asked with interest as she came up the hill. She had met Zatanna twice, the first time it was on her birthday party where she had gotten a wish and had turned into a double of Lois. The second time was when a kid had stolen a Warrior Angel comic book that had been enchanted by Zatanna's father, it had turned the kid into a fully grown Warrior Angel. Chloe had unkowingly been interested in him and had almost been killed by him when he had turned into a darker version of himself. Zatanna had saved her life and so she did feel indebted to her.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Zatanna knew that voice, tilting her head to the side she smiled, "Chloe?" She asked almost questioning herself. She quickly walked forward, she had left the Justice League a while ago. What she was ordered to do and then hated for still weighted heavily on her mind, "Where are we? I can't seem to do much with this collar on. Normally I'd fine it completely okay, but this doesn't feel right."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Chloe nodded in sympathy before indicating her collar, "The people who have us trapped in this alternate universe have bad senses of humor." She said dryly before she explained the situation to Zatanna, "So do you have any questions about this place?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Zatanna frowned, listening to the woman talk, "Just a few, who's here?" She had known about the disappearances, selfishly trying to find Bruce. It was hard enough to know he had been in a coma for seven months before he disappeared off the face of the earth. She almost hoped the man was here and not lying dead in a ditch.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Well from the Justice League, there's Bruce, Diana, Wally, Oliver, Dinah and Kara. From Young Justice and Teen Titans, there was Artemis, Dick, Roy, and Raven also Clark was killed a few weeks ago." She added and forced herself not to burst into tears once again, she missed Clark and maybe that was selfish but he had been such a good friend to her.
[Ooc I hope I'm not missing anyone]

Last edited by Watchtower on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 pm

[[ OOC: You missed a few, actually. ]]

Zatanna felt herself sigh in relief but wince hearing about Clark. She could see how hurt Chloe looked, Clark's death must have been harsh, "Other then... that, how is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Chloe sighed out, "For the most part, pretty good although Artemis was in a arena match a few weeks ago and she's still recovering." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Zatanna nodded, making a mental list of who to visit first, "So what's it like here? Rushing, thrilling, romantic?" Zatanna said with a hint of coyness in her voice, winking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Chloe laughed dryly, "You could say that, but be careful there have been a few guys from the Villain's team who think its fun to rape women. Its why I'm pregnant now actually." She said quietly and looked down at herself, you could see a small barely forming but still there bump.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Zatanna almost mouth words, but she had enough control over herself to, "Who and when do their balls come off?" She asked, wondering why she even bothered to keep the child.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Chloe sighed, "Johnny Quick, and don't go after him Zatanna he's ruthless. One of the only reasons I'm keeping the child is because I have a deal with him, he can't rape any more women with his serum otherwise he won't be able to see his kid." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Zatanna frowned, "I'd rather hex his balls, maybe turn him into a pig?" She rolled his eyes, almost sounding like Circe for a moment, "Oh, you should show me to the complex... I have a little searching to do." She stated, suddenly smiling. Just thinking about seeing her childhood friend, knowing he was okay... oh it would be great! And she could see Dick, tell him what happened in his small amount of absence.

Then try as hard as possible not to meet anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Chloe smiled, "Sure thing," She said before she led her to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zatanna's Arrival   

Back to top Go down

Zatanna's Arrival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1