Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here in My Garden of Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Here in My Garden of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Chloe was leading Zatanna through the garden as they made their way to the Mansion, "So how are things back home?" She asked as she turned to look back at her.
[Ooc don't ask about the title XD]
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Zatanna blinked noticing a familiar shape moving around a tree, she raised an eyebrow completely dismissing Chloe's question, "is that...?" she almost asked, her heart thudding loudly in her chest.

--

Bruce felt... Odd. To say the least, Chloe hadn't said anythig about anything like this. He rounded te tree to see Chloe and... Zee?
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Chloe turned around to see Bruce's familiar figure near his tree, she felt like a deer caught in the head lights, "Hey Bruce." She said lightly. She glanced over to see Zatanna looking at Bruce with an unreadable look on her face, she bit her lip and then turned back to look at Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Zatanna felt her heart fluttering, taking a few steps forward, "Bruce? Oh thank God you're okay!" she whispered out.

--

Bruce paused mid-step, actually seeing something, someone he actually remembered, "Zee?" he asked, lookin at Chloe before movin his eyes back to Zatanna. Wondering who to talk to first.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Chloe could tell that Zatanna wanted to talk to Bruce, "You know, I think I'll leave you two to catch up." She said with a forced smile before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Zatanna looked at Chloe trying to understand why she was leaving, "Chloe, why are you leaving?" she asked, beyond confused.

--

Bruce stayed silent, almost wondering how the two knew each other. But he was also wondering why she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Chloe smiled, "Um I've been craving some food all day, blame the pregnancy." She said with a short laugh. It was true and thankfully on cue her stomach growled, she winced and gave them both a weak smile. "I hope you don't mind." She said.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Zatanna nodded in understanding, when she turned to Bruce... He didn't seem as convinced.

--

Bruce gave her a look that stressed how much he wanted to talk to her but he could wait.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm

She frowned when she read the look Bruce was giving her and bit her lip, "Well I'll either be in the kitchen or my room if either of you want to talk to me after so good night!" She said lightly before she continued on her way up to the Mansion. She wondered why Bruce wanted to talk to her.....had he remembered her? Or was he just wanting to clear some stuff up? Either way Chloe was curious to see what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here in My Garden of Magic   Here in My Garden of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here in My Garden of Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: