Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Empty
PostSubject: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 am

Chloe headed back up to her room and once she was there she flopped on top of her bed, she didn't bother changing. She let out a sigh and stared up at the ceiling, her hand cupped her stomach. "You know....I hope that we can get through this." She said addressing her baby. She felt slightly stupid but not really, "Your father is someone....that I really hope you don't grow up to become. When I found out I was pregnant...I really hoped it wasn't true. Though I knew I wouldn't be able to try and hurt myself again....not like last time. I don't want to lose you...not like I lost the other one, I think sometimes you have to lose something in order to realize just how special it is." She said quietly and bitterly.
[Ooc woow talk about loong, btw Em if this is the topic you want Bruce to comment on that works XD ok so the description for this song was soo perfect for the situation. It says: "The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's being forgotten by someone you could never forget." I was like O_O muuust fave XDD]
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Bruce knocked on the door, waiting for Chloe to Open the door.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Chloe got up and opened the door and smiled sadly when she saw Bruce, "Hey, come on in." She said quietly and stepped off to the side so he could enter.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Bruce walked in through the opening she gave him, "You didn't tell me what happened in my absence. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 pm

She looked down and sighed, "Honestly, because I was scared and I....I made mistakes...huge mistakes." She said quietly before she went to sit down on a chair, feeling slightly light headed. She took a breath and then met his eyes, "What we had was special while it lasted but towards the end...I knew deep down it wouldn't last. The moment I knew I loved you....was one of the happiest moments in my life and then things started happening. One day I got into trouble and you...took care of me one of the things we always said to each other was, 'For better or for Worse.' and that statement was true about most of our relationship. I had been raped by Johnny a few days before we had sex and you had told me about Talia....one second I was telling you how I would never betray your secret to anyone and the next we we were kissing." She said with a sad smile as she remembered that. "When I told you about me being pregnant....we were nearing the end of our relationship but you told me that it wasn't the fetus's fault if the parents had problems. Shortly after that I ran into your half-brother Thomas...from my understanding he's from an alternate reality of your world. Anyway he convinced me that he was you and that you didn't want the baby and all I was doing was ruining your life. I panicked...I do stupid things when I panick and I headed to my room...I took almost half a bottle of high pain medication. Clark found me in time to save my life but it was too late for the...the baby." She said softly and in self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Bruce wasn't one to judge, he listened to her silently soaking in the information.

He knew she felt bad, but her decisions were what led to this most likely, "What about Steve, who is he to you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I don't know yet, he seems like a nice guy why?" She asked quietly and with some interest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Bruce looked at her,"He seems to have taken a liking to you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Chloe wasn't exactly sure how to react other then to open and close her mouth repeatedly like a fish, she firmly closed it though. "Wait....um." She broke off and shook her head feeling nausea start up, it wasn't that she wasn't flattered because she was. "I haven't even known him that long." She said faintly.

Last edited by Watchtower on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Bruce shrugged, "I didn't bother to investigate." Bruce noticed her face show signs of distress, " You want me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

She shook her head, "No, because I still need to tell you everything....there is so much to the story and the reason for why I thought you were mad at me. The day of your birthday I was going to surprise you and I didn't realize that it had also been the anniversary of your parent's death. I brought you up to the roof and I had a dinner all set up and when you saw it....you just looked so....there aren't words to describe the emotion on your face. Without saying a word to me you just turned around and left, after that I ran into Thomas and then.....well you know."She was afraid that he would do what he had done then....argh she always messed up everything. She bit her lip as her vision started dotting up, she felt a flash of worry but she forced herself to remain seated. All the stress and all the heart ache that she had been bottling up inside was threatening to explode and she knew that if she didn't explain everything to Bruce she would regret it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Bruce refused to show the frown that he felt in his mind. If you knew him on a personal level you knew not to celebrate it. How had she not know? He pondered to himself.Bruce watched her, he moved his hand to her shoulder. He gave it a squeeze, "You have no reason to worry yourself. I have no memory of what happened. Do not stress yourself over such matters in the past. It may sound hypocritical but sometimes you must do as said not done."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

She nodded shakily and then winced as her stomach flashed in pain, she doubled over. She tried to straighten but her stomach gripped in pain, she bit her lip to keep from crying out. She was in so much pain..her eyes flashed white as they met Bruce's before she fainted.
[Ooc she's having a miscarriage]

Last edited by Watchtower on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Bruce quickly caught her, moving her into his arms. What it was, it wasn't good. He quickly moved to the Medical Lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking   Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put Me On a Ship That is Sinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: