Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultra blonde shall rise again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 pm

She grinned victoriously at Steve. "You heard her big boy. Shoo shoo." She made the motion with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Steve sighed before looking down at Chloe again, "All right I can get a hint but sooner or later Chloe, you'll have to say yes." He said before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Chloe stared after him in shock for a few moments before looking at Amanda, "What just happened?" She asked faintly, surely he couldn't be interested in her right?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

She smirked at Chloe. "He has the hots for you my dear." She poked Chloes arm slightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Chloe made a strangled noise, "But...I only met him a few days ago." She protested as she stared where he had been standing moments ago. "Although....he really isn't that bad looking...I guess I could have someone worse after me right?" She asked weakly as she took the last oreo from the plate she had.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm

She smirked. "Well you can guess why I don't like him, but aslong as you do, my oppinion on him doesn't matter. You should go for it, what is the worst thing that could happen?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Chloe looked down as she said that, "Getting my heart broken for the third time....the first time it was because the one I loved was killed, the second one was....well Oliver and that ended not so well and then there was Bruce. Bruce and I never really officially broke up but he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore so it still hurts." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 am

She placed her hand on Chloes shoulder. "If you don't try to see what comes out of it then you are going to regret it for the rest of your life. Besides, if he breaks your heart, I get to beat him for you." She said punching her palm.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:01 am

Chloe smiled, "Yeah I guess that's true." She admitted with a little smile and then hugged Amanda, "So I guess we're going to have to actually have a sleepover now." She said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 am

She shrugged her shoulders. "If you want. I just came up with that on the top of my head. You don't have to if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 am

Chloe smiled, "It actually sounds like fun, I'm down for a movie marathon." She said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:18 am

She nodded. "Then we shall have one. Any movies in mind? I haven't really watched much movies."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

Chloe had to think about it, "Well what are you in the mood for? Action movie, chick flick, horror, comedy or something else?" She asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 am

She thought about it. "Hmm.. I like the sound of action and horror."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:24 am

Chloe smiled, "Same...now which movie fits that category that isn't complete crap?' She wondered out loud as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 am

She shrugged. "I don't know, I haven't really watched any. I started to watch tv when I came here. I never really had time back home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde shall rise again    Ultra blonde shall rise again  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra blonde shall rise again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3