Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...Magika...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Zatanna was still a bit upset, how dare that woman tell Bruce about what she thought? That wasn't her place. Oh she was fuming, which wasn't a normal thing for her. She took a few deep breathes, finding it was easier to think suddenly after punching the bitch in the face. Zatanna threw herself on the couch, moving into a comfortable position. She had changed into a dark pair of skinny jean with a corset with lace around the bodice.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Artemis had walked downstairs to get something to eat. She wanted to start getting stuff for herself. Not like she wasn't enjoying Pietro helping her out, but he needed some rest. Especially after them having a romantic celebration. She was wearing a green shirt and some jeans now, walking past the living room. Though she stopped the moment she saw Zatanna, "Zatanna?!" Artemis asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Zatanna removed her arm covering her face, "Is that..." she asked, pushing herself up on her elbows, "Art?" she perked up considerably, rolling over her feelings with Bruce seemed to simmer away, remembering the times with the young Justice team, "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Artemis smiled immediately when she saw it was indeed Zatanna. She walked to her and hugged her, before she pulled away, "I've been fine, though..I was in my first arena match a few weeks ago..Kept me in the medical lab for a week. It sucked..But other then that..I've been really fine." She said before she brought up her left hand, showing the ring, "And I mean fine."
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Zatanna sat up, standing up quickly, "Oh? OH! Congratz!" She said exitedly, "To whom...?" she said almost giddily.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Artemis smiled, "His name is Pietro." She said before she put her hand down, "But..that's another conversation. I see the protectors caught you too..How long have you been here? And..did you know, Dick is here also."
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Zatanna's eyes widened, "Really? I hadn't know! I just arrived..." She moved her eyes away, "Seems we have more drama here than we had back when I helped your team out." She laughed out dryly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Artemis sighed, "Sorry you got caught. She said before she nodded, "A lot more drama to be exact."
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:48 pm

"Yeah, I have a confession... to you all. How many of the Young Justice peeps are here?" She asked hoping maybe they'd just pour in. The team tended to have that tenancy when you mentioned one of them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

"I really don't know, so far there's only Me, Wally, and Dick." She said as she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Zatanna hadn't heard that name in a while, "Wow, I'll need to catch up with him." she bit her lip trying to think of something to say, "Um... so... how much would you hate me if I said the Zatanna you met when you were younger... wasn't real?" She watched the woman's face, looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, before they narrowed in confusion, "What? Wait..what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Zatanna sighed, "I wasn't... 17 when you met me, actually I'm only a year younger than Batman. He came to me, needing a favor. I owed him, big time. He wanted me to watch out over you all for the day and I did, willingly. Though it was a little creepy having Bruce's adopted son hitting one me, not that I wasn't flattered... but it was weird." Zatanna looked at her nails, brushing her fingers over their black tips, "I never came back after that, because I felt I had no place. Even though Dick almost begged Bruce to let me stay. It was cute." Zatanna laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Artemis's eyes widened. She lied to them? She went to yell at her, but she realized she had also lied to them..And she still has, she just stood there in shock, "Wow.." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:34 pm

"I was expecting maybe a punch to be thrown, or something. You're taking this a bit quietly... was it not that big of a shocker?" She asked, almost curious as to why the woman didn't have a bigger reaction. She was almost disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:50 pm

"Trust me..I would punch you for lying..But, we all can't be punching each other when there is a whole different place to fight. Just..don't lie to us again." She said as she was trying to keep her cool.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Zatanna nodded, "I wouldn't, but Bruce... can be so convincing sometimes." She said with almost a laugh, "So, how have you been, I haven't you in years! Except from the lame tid-bits Bruce hardly ever shared." she mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Magika... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Magika...   ...Magika... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Magika...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: