Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Revenge...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

PostSubject: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Kara was furious about Kal-El's death. She had been crying for a while, but now she was pissed..And she wanted revenge, and she knew only one person hated her cousin..And that was Shadow King. She had been training and the collar no longer could hurt her as it could. Her training helped her get use to it. And now she was ready to face him..the man who murdered her
cousin.

When Kara got there she stood at the front, "Shadow King, get down here now!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Shadow King smirked evily down at her before appearing in front of her, 'Don't you know its rude to yell?" He asked darkly and faintly amused. He had deactivated her collar to at least let her have a fighting chance, he was intrigued by her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

"I don't care if it's rude to yell." She said as she narrowed her eyes, "I don't care if I'm not respecting you, you deserve no respect you murdering bastard!" She yelled as she stood there in her new costume she made.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:46 pm

His eyes took in her new costume, "Well I must say I liked your old costume better." He said darkly and then folded his arms, "Now what could you possibly say to me that I don't already know?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Kara narrowed her eyes, "My eyes are on my face." She said, "And you don't know..that I'm going to kick you ass!" She yelled as her eyes narrowed more as her tone grew angrier.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Shadow King sneered down at her, "You should have heard your cousin begging for his life....it was pathetic." He said darkly. He knew that this would surely get a rise out of her and he was amused to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Kara stood there as the anger was building up, but she was making herself calm down. She wasn't going to please him and give in to his mocking, "My cousin wasn't the type to beg. He knew if he couldn't win then he would've went down with a great fight." She said as she moved closer to him, "I'm not afraid of you, and I'm not going to show weakness towards you...Cause that pleases you, so your mockings..are useless!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

He smirked, "I suppose once I'm done with you, I can just visit your child and that wolf like creature you call a husband. I'm sure they'll be happy to be reunited with you and your cousin." He said insinuatingly
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Kara narrowed her eyes fast as she shot him in the eyes with her heat ray vision. She sent him flying back into the wall, walking to him as she punched him, making him fly to another wall. She stood there as her eyes stayed red, "You won't touch my child or my husband!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Shadow King smirked as he got up, "Ohh but your little child...James isn't it? He's growing up so fast...I wonder what would happen if I took him and raised him to be a ruthless killer? Doesn't that just sound peachy?" He asked darkly as he sneered at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Kara's eyes narrowed more before she punched him again, shooting another heat ray vision in the back of his name. Slamming him into the wall hard. She then flew towards him and punched him through the wall. She went back to the ground, "I told you to not threaten my family."
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Shadow King grimaced as she hit his one weak spot, enraged he flung her back telekinetically. "If I were you, I would stop trying." He snarled as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Kara embraced herself for the blow of the wall. It didn't hurt her. She looked up at him, "I will never stop trying." She said as she glared at him, "You will pay for what you done.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

[Ooc sorry i have to sneak]
He sneered, "Well then, do your worst....not that I'm expecting much." He growled, the back of his neck still stung from her earlier attack but he didn't let that show.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Kara looked at him before her eyes glowed red and shot him in the eyes with heat vision. She watched him stumble back as she flew at him and started to punch him, and when he turned around she elbowed him in the neck extra hard. When she realized that hurt him, she flew back and shot him in the neck into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Shadow King growled in anger as she shot him in the back of his neck, "Keep this up and I'll make sure you never see your loved ones ever again." He said threateningly as he got up to face her. He used his telekinises to hold her in the air before he slammed her against the wall forcefully again and again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Kara looked at him as she glared, before she braced herself for the impact of the wall. She groaned before she didn't do anything as she was slammed into the wall one more time. Her eyes looked up at him as she stayed there. Her back was hurting but she wasn't going to let it show, "Looks like I found your weak spot.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm

'Don't sound so excited little Kryptonian, all I have to is erase your memory and you'll never remember....in fact I could make you forget your own heritage." He said cruelly as he sneered at her. His grip on her tightened cutting off her air supply, "Or maybe I could just kill you now." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Kara looked at him before she coughed as she closed her eyes. She made noises as if they would help her breathe. Though James and Logan popped into her head..

No..I won't fail them, and I will avenge Kal-El!

She thought before her eyes went pure red as she blasted him hard in the front of the neck, making him fly into the wall hard. It was enough strength to make him get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Shadow King laughed darkly as he got up, "As much fun as this has been, I believe now is the time to leave. Oh an um you might miss something." He said cruelly and ripped the memory of his weakness from her mind before disappearing in a dark cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge...   

Back to top Go down

Revenge...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1