Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Exorcism of Watchtower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatanna

Zatanna

The Exorcism of Watchtower  Empty
PostSubject: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Zatanna opened the door letting Raven and herself into the room. They both felt the power rush into their bodies that their collars locked, "That's good." Zatanna purred out, excited to feel her powers once more. She waved her hand in the air, summoning her charcoal, "I'll set up the stage, so we won't be interrupted by Bruce."

Raven moved forward pushing Chloe into the center, she wasn't a leader and much happier that the woman knew things about witchcraft, as it would help them out in the long run. Raven watched Zatanna draw a circle around the both of them. She spoke some words she wasn't familiar with before she took Raven's hand, "I'm ready." she heard the woman say. Raven moved her hand onto Chloe's forward. Taking the two minds into her body.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Brainiac turned at the intrusion, "Ahhh I was wondering when you could arrive." She/It said before turning to face them, lying on the floor next to the Brainiac version of herself was Chloe. "You're too late little empath and magic wielder....soon what little remains of Chloe will be gone and I will be in full control." Brainiac turned her attentions to Raven, You really think those little meditation sessions helped her? If anything they made me stronger...I suppose I should thank you. You left her mind open to my will." She/It said amused.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Zatanna looked over to Raven, whom had shut her eyes. Shadows in the area started to form, "Oh I'm sorry, did we crash your little parade? You're not getting your hands on this body. cainiarB evomeR" she shouted at the Clone. She started to chant it, the shadows around Raven and herself getting strong and bigger.

Brainiac would be a fool to think he could get out of this...

Alive.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Brainiac grimaced and then spoke up, "If you get rid of me, I get rid of her." She/It said threateningly as Chloe slowly started to wake up, her eyes took in the scene and she looked up at the Brainiac version of herself in horror.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:19 pm

"Raven close to isolating him?" She shouted, she received a nod, "Not for long, microwave." Zatanna growled out, restarting her chant.

--

Raven was almost done severing Brainiac from her, having Chloe separate Brainiac from her memories had been far too easy. This computer didn't calculate her actions on more then a surface level.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Brainiac grimaced as it felt a pulling sensation, "Empath....what are you doing? She/It growled as the clone version of her whirled on Raven. Chloe scooted away from Brainiac even as her body ached....it felt like she had turned into a large weight.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Zatanna blocked Brainiac's movement, she had put a barrier around them before coming into the mindscape, "Seriously? Try harder then those out-dated moves."

--

Raven stayed silent, "90%" she spoke out, trying to grab the last ten percent of Brainiac left in Chloe's mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Chloe watched in horror, she could feel Brainiac was doing something, "Zatanna watch out!" She screamed mentally as Brainiac directed an attack at Zatanna. Moving fast she dove forward and took the force of the blow, her whole body started shaking in tremors and faint wisps of smoke curled off of her body. "Get out of my way." growled Brainiac as she sneered down at her, Chloe shook her head, "No I won't let you hurt you anyone else." She said in between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Zatanna growled, quickly not liking how the situation was progressing, "laeH eolhC." she whispered out, trying to heal Chloe from the damage she was taking, trying. Zatanna gave Raven a look.

--

Raven squeezed her eyes shut, only little bit more until she could condense Brainiac and remove him from Chloe's body.

Only a bit more...
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Brainiac sneered down at Chloe and then two more Brainiac clones emerged, quickly moving to apprehend Zatanna and Raven. "You want a fight...you're getting one." Brainiac said before seizing Chloe around the neck and hoisting her up. The other clones were attacking Zatanna and Raven, Chloe froze she wasn't going to allow him to hurt her friends. She met her clone's eyes and shuddered, they were black and empty, "Leave them alone." She managed to say even as her neck started to ache from Brainiac's firm grip.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Zatanna may not have looked like it, but she could fight. Having been trained by Batman and most of the JLA. She quickly moved guarding Raven from attack, she was starting to feel the strain on keeping the barrier and constantly pulling on Brainiac's barrier, "How much longer until he's done." she hissed out at Raven.

--

"I almost have him, 30 more seconds." Raven said in a whisper, ripping the last bit of Brainiac's control from the woman's mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Brainiac froze as it felt its presence being ripped from Chloe's mind, "No!!" It cried and flung Chloe away before turning on Raven. "How dare you-?" It broke off as the clone started flickering madly and then vanished, the other two clones also disappeared, the room suddenly brightened in a familiar warm golden glow.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Zatanna quickly watched te area around her brighten. She felt excited that they were finally done, and Brainiac would do no harm. She shut her eyes and fell back into her body. The barrier fell around her. She stumbled backwards falling into a hard chest, arms hooking under hers. She blinked almost feeling numb, she she her eyes fallin limp.

--

Raven condensed his brain waves and patterns into a hard object, pulling herself out of Chloe's body and going back ino her own. She sighed out, feeling the object in her hand. She heard a man make a noise from behind her. She looked bowing her head, "Batman." she stated watching him hold the limp body of Zatanna.

--

Bruce had walked into the room, knowin something was up. He walked in noticing a barrier around Zatanna and Raven with someone in the middle. He hadn't known it was Chloe until Zatanna stumbled back, he caught her with ease and pulled her ino. Bridal position not wanting to have her any more injured than she probably was. He turned his head to Raven when she said his alias, "Report."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Off to the side Chloe was still unconscious as this happened, she showed no sign of waking up anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Raven raised an eyebrow, turning to Chloe, moving the liquid that was coming out of her mouth into a floating sphere, "She'll be out for a while, but Brainiac free."

--

Bruce nodded, accepting that as a job well done. He looked down at the power drained Zatanna before moving his eyes back to Raven's, "Will she be fine when she wakes up?" He asked for both Chloe and Zatanna.

--

Raven nodded in response to Bruce's question, "Zatanna I'm sure of, Chloe I am uncertain of."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Chloe's body suddenly tightened into a seizure as her body was still recovering, her healing power flashed in little bursts.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Raven watched the restraints do their job as she seized. She moved over, after the liquid had stopped flowing from her face, and held the woman's face, leaving the black goo being formed into a tight solid by her shadows.

--

Bruce could have almost said he was worried, she was seizing and that was never a good sign. It usually meant brain damage. He shifted Zatanna's weight in his arms, getting ready to assist if her needed to.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

The seizures kept up as her healing power tried to mend the damage the had been done to her mind. One nasty seizure caused the healing ability to make a cracking noise and then snap, her body thrashed in agony.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Raven shut her eyes, letting the shadows cover Chloe. She could suddenly feel all of Chloe's pain and she slowly absorbed it into her body. She was trying to heal the woman.

--

Bruce stood there in silence, staring at everyone. He wasn't sure if he should leave or stay.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Chloe's body slowly stopped seizing and then relaxed, falling back into deep sleep once again.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Raven almost thanked whatever Diety existed that she stopped. She still felt the agony, but it was slowly ebbing away, "I'm going to roll her into the Medical Lab... should you take Zatanna to her room or to the Medical Lab?"

--

Bruce shook his head, "Take Chloe, I'll handle Zatanna." He stated moving to the end of the room, the automatic door opening for him as he stepped outside of it. He thought about it for a moment before bringing the woman to his room, not entirely sure where the woman's room was.

--

Raven tiredly looked down at Chloe, "I hope this helps you, sinner." she whispered out, feeling exhausted. Her orb had condensed the liquid into a coin shaped object. She looked at it before slipping it into her cloak pocket. She moved Chloe to the Med. Lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exorcism of Watchtower    The Exorcism of Watchtower  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exorcism of Watchtower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: