Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultra blonde and Ruby red

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Ultra blonde and Ruby red Empty
PostSubject: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Roy walked in the house going through every room, stopping when he saw a familiar blonde in the living room. "Well nice to meet you here." He said leaning on the doorframe and crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Artemis was laughing and smiling with Pietro, listening to him talk about so many baby ideas.

"Well nice to meet you here."

Artemis turned around fast and stood there, "I wouldn't call it nice" She said, before she put her hands on her hips, "So, they caught the infamous Red Arrow..Thought you said you couldn't ever get caught."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Pietro looked at the guy curiously. He had been very respectful when he was helping him train Lorna now he seemed to be being rude to his fiance. "Is there a problem here?" Pietro asked. He wouldn't interferer unless he had to.

Last edited by Quicksilver on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 pm

He smirked and pointed to his neck. "I am not wearing a collar. I was able to avoid that from happening." He walked into the room and took a seat on the armrest of the couch. "So how are things in here?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Artemis looked at Pietro, "Just a nuisance from my universe." She then narrowed her eyes at Roy, "Still..you got caught and was brought to this universe. Still makes you caught no matter what you say." She said before she looked around, "Were great before you came."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. Obviously these two had a history and things didn't end well or didn't start well or something like that.

"Ok." Pietro said noncommittally.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 pm

He kept his face stern. "I would insult you back but I need some info. What do you know about the woman called Amanda, or Superwoman?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Artemis looked at him before her eyes narrowed, "That she is a bitch and I hate her." She said as she put her hands on her hips, "Why?" She asked as she walked a little bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Pietro shrugged. "She's a villain that last I heard was dating someone named Green Arrow." Pietro answered. He was not about to mention his and Amanda's drunken night after Artemis had left him. Not now. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:22 pm

He kept his arms crossed on his chest and turned his eyes from them. "Ran in to her in the garden. Said she is going to marry Arrow." He turned to look at Artemis's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Artemis looked at Pietro, before her head snapped towards Roy, "WHAT?!" She yelled suddenly, "They are getting married!? What in the.." She groaned as she tried to keep herself calm, "I don't know Arrow anymore..first he kills Shayera, then he dates Amanda..and now is going to marry her..God..what the fuck happened to him."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Pietro placed his hand on Artemis's shoulder. "Maybe you should talk to him Baby. Maybe there's an explanation." Pietro didn't want Artemis to start stressing out already that wasn't good for her and it couldn't be good for the baby.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:31 pm

He sighed. "For what I gathered, killing Shayera was to get into the villain camp and to spy on them. I suppose they split up for a while, but now they are back together and she is pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Artemis stood there as she bit her lip, "Didn't know that, but still..He was there to spy on them, not fuck them and marry them."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:48 pm

"Artemis, Baby, maybe we shouldn't throw stone." Pietro raised an eyebrow giving her a significant look. He had been a villain when they first got together. Maybe they should give Arrow the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:51 pm

He nodded. "I agree. I don't like her, she seems suspicious." He looked at Artemis. "You want to help me to get rid of her?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Artemis looked at Pietro, understanding what he meant. She nodded at him before she looked at Roy, "To be honest..I would love to..but..that would hurt Arrow. And even if he has made some horrible mistakes..and I mean horrible..I don't think I could, plus she has friends here.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Pietro nodded as Artemis spoke. He knew she didn't like Amanda. Ever since she flew in on them having sex they had had issues. "I'm sure if you guys talk you could all work it out."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:08 pm

He looked at them both. "I think she is a gold digger. I am not sure, but I want to find that out for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra blonde and Ruby red   Ultra blonde and Ruby red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra blonde and Ruby red
Page 1 of 1