Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy but how are others?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Happy but how are others? Empty
PostSubject: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am

Oliver was walking in the garden. He was searching for people he hadn’t seen for a long time. Right now he was searching for Bruce. He heard that the man forgot everything. Oliver shook his head. He was glad that Thomas is dead. He stopped at the tree that was called Bruce’s tree. “Even his own tree.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 am

Bruce seemed to appear out of nowhere, "That is what everyone tells me." it was fluid words, soft almost questioning.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:54 am

He kept staring at the tree. It felt normal having Bruce suddenly around him. “If you don’t remember that this is your tree then you should just take it. Because it is already yours and everybody who needs help.” He looked at Bruce. “How is your memory old man?”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 am

Bruce made a noise accepting he man's logic, "Traumatic as always." he states in a calm monotone.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am

He laughed at the calm monotone. “Until how far do you remember and how much do you know?” He stopped laughing it wasn’t nice. But you could hear the different between old Bruce and who he forgot he was.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 am

Bruce's moth twitched showing his distaste for the situation, "I remember some things than I have huge gaps of memory loss." his mouth turned into lines, closing his emotions off from the world.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 am

“In other words you don’t me. But your Bruce after all. So I guess. You know I’m Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow.” He reached out his hand. “Nice to meet again. Mister Wayne.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Bruce Wanted to scowl at the man. He wasn't stupid but without memory. He grabbed the hand, applying a small amount of pressure, "Bruce." he said in his Batman voice. He disliked this, he wished he could just leave and be by himself, talking to Zatanna.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:14 pm

“When you’re memories come back. Please don’t hate me much.” He smiled at Bruce feeling the small amount of pressure. “In the begin you were just like this. I’m must say it is refreshing.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm

"Did I change that much?" he asked in a rough voice. He had talked to Dick earlier whom seemed surprised by some behaviors.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:30 pm

“Yes.” He answered immediately.
“You became everyone’s favorite. A father for some. You are trusted by every hero. For a Human you got far. As friend, comrade and father. You have been told you have adopted children?”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Bruce nodded thinking about Dick, "Yes, I am aware I have four children. Three alive and one dead. Three are adopted while one is biologically mine." he stopped talking, letting his voice just stop.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 pm

“Let me guess. You don’t like it. And you don’t understand how you can have children.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Bruce shook his head, "Actually... I remember why I did it. In the first Robin's case. I don't regret it, not for a second." He stated, almost proud of who Richard had become.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 am

“Even a memory lost can’t destroy your father proud. Funny.” He thought about it for a second. The first Robin was Richard, but most people called him Dick. “Do you remember Catwoman or Selina.”
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 am

[[ OOC; Lazy ]]

Bruce should his head lightly, "No, but I don't care to want to either, not from what Rob... Dick told me." He paused almost sighing, "Dick's here too now, if you haven't seen him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy but how are others?   Happy but how are others? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy but how are others?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: