Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Empty
PostSubject: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Dick moved outside hoping to meet Roy out here once again, it seemed no matter where they moved eventually to the Garden. He stood a few feet away from the Batman Tree, trying to make sure his father couldn't watch them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Shadow King watched Nightwing amused, he thought with dark amusement. He smirked and approached him in his dark form. "Well well well, you seem to have a lot on your mind, relationship troubles?" He drawled as he appeared before him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Dick moved his head quickly to the Shadowy figure that came near him. Dick took a step back before stopping and taking a step forward. Bruce drilled into his mind that fear was only the amount of attention you gave to something. He put his hands across his chest, "No." Dick said in a Batman-esque voice, a habit he picked up from wearing the cowl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Shadow King smirked, "You try and hide your fear but I can see your heart.....and you are frightened." He said eagerly, he rejoiced in fear. "However you didn't respond to my earlier question....trouble in paradise?" He asked as he leaned forward with a vicious grin.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Dick kept his face calm, his heart fluttered but he needed to keep control.

"No."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Roy walked towards the hero complex after having showered. He looked up and saw Dick talking to this scary man. He ran closer. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked squeesing his bow in his hand, getting ready to shoot the dark man with his arrows.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Shadow King looked up to see the intruder and his smile widened, "Why this must be the young man you're with....Red Arrow isn't it?" He asked with a sneer. Faster then the eye could see he moved behind Nightwing and poised one of his sharp nails directly over his heart. "I see you are collar less.....such a shame....almost as bad as the fact that well...I might have to kill this one if you refuse to be collared." He said evily.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Dick flinched trying to move back only to hit the Shadow. His heart started to pound quickly, "Speedy, don't listen. He's fibbing." Dick probably knew he wasn't, but he knew he could drop his life at the drop of a hat to protect his friends, even more so Roy. Roy had been one of his friends for more then ten years. He couldn't let Roy be collared, the man needed his freedom.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Roys eyes widened in shock and he took a step closer only to take it back, not wanting Dick to be hurt. "Let him go!!" He clenched his fists, trying to think of a way out of this. None coming to mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Shadow King laughed, "Oh no, I think I'll keep him here." He said and pressed the tip of his nail against his chest and then started to push down. He smirked as it started to enter past the skin, "Just a few more inches and I'll be near enough to carve out his heart...won't that be nice?" He asked cruelly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Dick shut his eyes, slowing his breathing the rise and fall of his chest would make the cut deeper, "He won't kill me Speedy, if he wanted dead me he would have killed me already. He's going to force you to do something you don't want to do, don't do it." Dick hissed out, he had been in this situation before, the Joker, Two Face, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, they were all the same.

But they all knew how useless it would be to kill him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Roy bit his lip. He remembered the promise he had given Batman. He closed his eyes and let out his breath. He tossed his bow away. "Fine, you win, just don't hurt him." He said standing up straight, not able to look Dick in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Shadow King smiled triumphantly before ripping his claw out of Nightwing's chest, "You have chosen well." He said and pulled a collar out of his robe and sent it to wrap around Red Arrow's neck with incredible accuracy. He shoved Nightwing away from him and smiled, "Lets see if it works shall we?" He asked and pressed the remote he had in his pocket letting loose a strong shock.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Dick was half-tempted to just yell at Roy, why didn't he listen. But he knew why, he knew why...

Dick was shoved away, he stumbled forward. Dick turned around, "Stop it!" He yelled, he knew if he tried to fight with the Shadow he'd get a severe shock. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Roy grabbed his neck, feeling the collar around his neck. He glanced at Dick before he fell on the ground, taking the shock. He bit his lip till it bled not wanting to satisfy the darkman by screaming.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Shadow King laughed enjoying the looks on their faces, 'Aaah, now this is a nice day today don't you think?" He asked as he released the button on the remote. He smiled cruelly at them both, "Now why don't you run along and have your fun?" He asked before he disappeared soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Dick quickly moved to Roy's side, kneeling next to him. He pushed his chest pain away for a moment, "Are you okay?" he asked lamely, picking up Roy's head taking notice to the fact he had bitten through his lip. He winced.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Roy pushed himself up into a sitting position, holding his neck. He was trying to catch his breath. "More or less...." He licked his lips trying to make it stop bleeding. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Dick looked down to the hole in his shirt that bled a bit, "I don't care about it right now, it'll join the other scars for all I care. Do you think you stand?"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm

He pushed himself off the ground to stand. It was a bit shaky at first as his msucles didn't want to work at first. "I'll live..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Dick moved under Roy's arm, helping him, "Where do I need to walk us? Back to the other place...? Or?" Dick asked.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

He apreciated Dicks help. "Which ever is closer I guess." He supported himself on on Dick slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Dick carefully helped Roy move to their hide-away in the Hellfire Club, not wanting to run into Bruce on accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.   My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
Page 1 of 1