Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets make a nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Lets make a nest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Roy was breathng heavily. He looked up at Dick. "Well how was it? Not too scary?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Dick removed himself, moving next to his lover, "I like my position as bottom more." Dick mumbled out, curling next to Roy, placing himself in the crook of his lover's arm.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 pm

He smirked. "Phew, I was scared you were going to claim the top spot forever." He teased his lover and hugged him closer. He moved them both under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Dick nuzzled into his spot, "You can keep it." He mumbled out, more than content with his submissive seat in the relationship.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm

He laughed tiredly. "Well thank you darling." He kissed Dicks forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Dick moved his arm onto Roy's chest, placing his hand over the area where Roy's heart was, "...I love you." He said, trying not to sound like a complete bitch. His cheeks flared red but he was also a bit tired from the sex.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Roys eyes widened in surprise before they softened, and looked into Dicks saphire blue eyes. "I love you too." He smiled warmly at the other, kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Dick felt his cheeks flush even deeper as Roy connected the kiss. He melted into Roy's lips, letting his hand on Roy's chest tighten lightly on the skin.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Roy sighed happily into the kiss, pulling away after a while. He looked into the saphire pools, smiling softly. "Are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Dick almost whined when he pulled away, his eyes stared up into Roy's own. Dick blinked tiredly, shaking his head, "No, but comfortable." He mumbled out, moving his face and burying it into the crock on his shoulder. Dick took in Roy's scent, musky and overly intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 pm

He smiled, closing his eyes, enjoying the warm body next to him. "Really?! After all that sex?!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 pm

"Endurance?" Dick mumbled out into Roy's shoulder. His hand relaxed on Roy's chest, moving his head to the side for a bit of fresh air so he wouldn't smother.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

He grinned. "I clearly don't know what that means then. I'm really worn out." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 pm

"You don't sound like it." Dick purred out, shutting his eyes, letting Roy's laughter vibrate through hid own chest.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

He smiled. "Trust me, if I had to get up to go somewhere I would not." He hugged him closer. "I wouldn't want to leave this bed or you."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Dick nodded his head, agreeing with the statement. Dick felt the warm embrace of his lover making the world feel so much warmer and comfortable. Dick barely made a movement as he relaxed into a soft, light sleep.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Roy could hear Dicks breathing calm down to that of a sleeping person. He felt himself drift off to sweet dreams too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets make a nest   Lets make a nest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets make a nest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5