Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 am

Wally gave a small smile to Bruce. Taking the shards of glass to the trash, before saving the pickels, washing them before he started to slice them. "You want a sandwich?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 am

Bruce shook his head, he never did anything human-like in front of other people. This would be no exception.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am

Wally looked at him for a while before consentrating back on his task. "So you don't eat either?" He asked placing the slices of pickle on his sandwich and carrying it to the table. He looked at Bruce. "I went to the med lab..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 am

Bruce completely dismissed the first statement before raising an eyebrow at the second one, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 am

"I didn't go in." He said taking a bite from his sandwich. "I wanted to, but couldn't...."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 am

"Good." Was all Bruce could think of saying.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:49 am

Wally nodded, looking down. "Funny isn't it? All I could think about was you when I just stood there by the door."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 am

"Most likely because I was there for the detox. You'd see any person there if they went through that with you for long enough." Bruce tried to explain the reasoning behind Wally's vision.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

He smiled shyly. "I didn't see you, I just thought about you. Didn't want to let you down." He felt awkward a bit to tell Bruce this thing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:04 am

Bruce gave an approval look. Not letting Batman down was always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am

Wally felt a bit dissapointed, hardly noticing the aproving look he got from the older man. He looked down again. "I'm babbling again aren't I?" He said trying to fill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:42 pm

"I actually expected more talking." Bruce stated, flashing a momentary smile.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

He looked at Bruce confused. "More talking?" He let out a laugh. "You actually want me to keep babbling? Like I used to."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 pm

"Mhmm." Bruce said from his throat, leaning on the counter just raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Wally blinked. "Wow, I thought you found my constant talking annoying." He blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 pm

"Sometimes, but it was... nice other times." Bruce confessed, but kept his voice in the same tone.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

He smiled, leaning his head on his hand, as he listened to the man talk. "Nice? How so?" He asked in a soft tone, and kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 pm

"Made awkward silences less awkward." Bruce said before continuing, "Sometimes hearing you talk just seemed to calm high rising tensions."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 pm

He looked surprised. "It did?" He blinked few times, looking at the table. "Wow, didn't know I had that kind of affect on people."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 pm

"Do you remember the Justice Lords?" Bruce muttered out, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

He looked at Bruce, that one seemed to be a bit vague memory, but he finally reached it. "Yes... Though that happened so long ago..."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm

"That's what happened to us without you." I was insane. He wanted to add but didn't. Wally had always been a dense person, he doubted that would change with age.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Wally blushed, he remebered it now. "Yeah, I didn't think I mattered that much."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

"Don't ever tell yourself that." Bruce said in a bit of a harsher tone than he meant to. He turned his face to look down at Wally's.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Wally looked down ashamed somewhat. "It's just hard to remember those things sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next