Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"It gets your attention." Bruce stated, knowing that it annoyed the man to no end to be called Wallace. Sometimes, the subtle teasing was why he called him Wallace some days.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm

He gave a small smile, it vanishing quickly enough. "Makes me feel like I'm being scolded by my father."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 pm

"Most days I feel like it." Bruce said, with a sigh. He had pretty much been his father during Young Justice and even going the extra lengths to watch him while in the JLA.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Wally flashed a weak smile. Before he vomited violently again. "I feel sick again...."

_______time skipping ____________

Wally woke up. He was laying on the bed, he was still feeling weak. "I'm hungry..." He said weakly to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Wally had fallen asleep a one point which let Bruce get food for himself and the speedster. When he had come back he had a few moment before Wally woke up again and vomited in the pan, "I have food." he said roughly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Wally got up as much as the restraints allowed him. "Thank you..." He smiled at Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Bruce loosened the restraints, letting Wally sit up. Bruce looked him over. So fragile and pale, Bruce almost felt bad for the shaking man. Bruce said a curse before just releasing the whole restraints.Bruce carefully moved Wally's hair back, his thumbs lightly brushing the skin of his cheek, "Do you feel anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:40 pm

He looked down, trying to tap into his feelings. "Hungry.... and dirty..." Bruces touch felt good, and he leaned his cheek to his hand more.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Bruce found himself absent-mindlessly rubbing his thumb over Wally's cheeks while listening to him speak, "You're not dirty. Never."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Wally lifted his aching arm, giving it a sniff. "Ugh... yes I am." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Bruce gave a minor noise to show the action had proven a little amusing.

"In an hour you can shower."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Wally nodded. "Okay... Can I have food?" He asked softly. Not really wanting Bruce to break the touch, but he was starving.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Bruce removed his hands, swiveling the rolling chair he sat in, "I found cold pizza. I remember Dick going on about your weird food habits." IT seemed a bit... lighter than usual coming from Bruce's mouth. Almost... out of character for Batman, but not for Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Wally smiled. "Yummy... Your son knows me so well." He joked, taking a slice of the pizza, nibbling on it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 pm

"You two were best friends for ages, I would almost be ignorant to not remember that." Bruce had actually known things that Dick hadn't told him. Bruce always felt that... need to interfere with Wally's safety as much as Dick's own. In a good way of course.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Wally ate the pizza slice in silence, smiling slightly at Bruce. "Sorry you had to go through that." He said a bit ashamed, reaching for another slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:50 pm

"Hm?" Bruce needed a clarification on what Wally meant.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Wally blushed slightly. "The... detox..." He said shyly, nibbling on the pizza slice, trying to hide his face from the older man.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:02 pm

"I didn't mind. But if I have to go through this again with you, you'll regret it." Bruce's voice almost lowered to a grunt to show how angry he would get.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 pm

He tried to hide his whole head to the imaginary turtle shell again. "I don't think I will be falling anytime soon." He said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 pm

"That reminds me." Bruce stated, stanind and moving to a few cabinets. He grabbed the pain pills he could find before unscrewing the caps. He poured the pills down the sink.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 am

Wally looked up at what the man was doing. When he saw he was pouring the pills to the sink he looked away. He finished his pizza slice before getting up from the bed, stumbling down when his feet couldn't quite carry him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:33 am

Bruce dropped the bottle from his hands letting the container clatter in the sink. He moved quickly making sure Wally did t fall on his face "I said to sit." He stated moving the uncoordinated man back to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 am

Wally looked up at the man. "I just want to go to the shower." He let Bruce help him back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 am

"Unless you want me hovering around you and bathing you, I suggest you wait an hour before attempting that." The idea of bathing him didn't seem that bad, he had raised Dick. The kid had issues being alone for the longest time. Bath times were no exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared   The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The exorcism of Lady M A BatFlash fic shared
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next