Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supergirl's Arrival Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Shadowcat raced through the woods and avoided using sidewalks as often as she could, she was grateful that Supergirl was a fast runner. She smiled as the main entrance of Xavier's Mansion appeared and sped up, she knew that Mr. Logan wouldn't be happy that she had gone off on her own but he would hopefully calm down. She deactivated the security upgrades on the Mansion Wall before pushing the gates open and allowing Supergirl in before shutting the gates again. She dashed back inside and led Supergirl to the living room, where she turned and faced Supergirl. "Excuse me for a moment while I activate the security protocol." She said and raced back to the monitor where she reactivated the security with a few punches on the keypad. She hoped that Supergirl wouldn't be offended by her sudden departure.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Kara had followed Shadowcat, stopping when they reached the destination. She panted a little, listening to the girl speak. She nodded, "Okay, take care of what you need to do. And I'm-" The girl was already gone before she could apologize for her attitude. She walked to one of the mirrors, seeing the collar made her groan, "What is going on? And why do I feel like I shouldn't use my powers with this thing." Like the common girl, she started to fix her costume. It hit her that she wasn't going to see her cousin for a while. Kara groaned, "Ooh! What is going on!? This is driving me INSANE!" She fell back on the closest chair to her, letting her head fall back on the top of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:47 pm

"You only found out she's a "hero"? How the hell do you know she's a hero?! You didn't find out her name or anything before bringing a stranger into the house?!" He yelled, before he turned and burst open the Living room Door.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Kara's eyes widened as she jumped out of her chair, falling to the ground. She got up as she looked at the man. She went straight to her fighting stance. It was a understanding way to react, but the man looked like he wouldn't understand that, "STOP!" Kara yelled, backing up, "Right there.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Kitty chased after him, "Wait, Mr. Logan!" She shouted, she cursed and tried to catch up but catching up to Mr. Logan when he was angry was always impossible. Her eyes widened when Mr. Logan burst into the Living Room unannounced, oh dear, he really was mad was her one thought as she chased after him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Wolverine growled when the woman got into a fighting stance. He eased into one too, just in case. He hated that he couldn't bring out his claws.

Damn collars, damn Overseer... He thought, watching the woman.

"Who are you?" He growled out, subconsciously taking a mental note of how attractive she was.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Kara's eyes eyed him up and down, looking straight back to his eyes. She took note he didn't look bad. When she saw him go in a fight stance. Her stance went tighter. Though he finally spoke, "I'm Supergirl cousin to Superman..I'm a superhero. But, if you want more. My name is Kara." She lifted her head, "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Kitty noticed their appraisal of each other and almost snorted, so much for Mr. Logan being immune to a woman she thought sarcastically. She came up behind Mr. Logan and wished that she didn't have her collar, otherwise she could have phased him and ensured that he wouldn't attack. She looked over at Kara and smiled at her, trying to break the ice "My name is Kitty Pryde and that's Mr. Logan he kinda gets a little tense." She said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

"Superman? Never heard of him." He said, not easing up.

Sounds like a guy who's full of himself with a name like that. He thought, watching her carefully.

"I'm Wolverine, an X-Men, and seeing as Half-Pint told you my name." He said, tossing a glare over his shoulder at Kitty. "I'm called Logan, but the students call me Mr. Logan, hence, Half-Pint calling me that."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Kara eyed him, taking note he wasn't going to attack unless she would. She got out of her stance, looking to Kitty, "Nice to meet both of you. And, I'm sorry for how I'm acting. I'm just worried and wondering where the hell I am." Her hands went on her hips, looking at the both of them, "Where are we exactly. And.." She touched the collar, "What is this thing!?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:36 pm

When Mr. Logan glared at her, she smiled apologetically at him with her face blushing red. She glanced over at Kara's collar, it looked slightly different from hers and Mr. Logans that made her wonder. "Well the collar's nullify our powers otherwise I would be able to phase thats my ability. Is it all right if I examine your collar?" She asked. The differences intrigued her and she wanted to take a closer look, she hoped that Mr. Logan wouldn't raise too much of an objection.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 pm

When she moved out of her fighting stance, Logan did as well, but was standing in away that he could go back into it in one move if need be.

"There's this lunatic who's running some sort of competition between heroes and villains. But the thing is, we have to fight each other to the death and whoever is still alive is apparently allowed to go home." Logan said, as he pulled off his mask. "But, I doubt anyone of we'll get out of here alive if that Overseer guy has anything to say about it."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Kara watched Logan fall out of his stance. Her eyes looked at Kitty as she backed up a little. Though she didn't say no. Her eyes then went back to Logan as he spoke, making her groan. She moved a little, "I don't like this..Don't like it at all.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Kitty slowly edged forward after Mr. Logan pulled his hood back, the collar fascinated her and she wanted a closer look. She reached Kara and reached forward to touch it
[Ooc, yeeah Kitty's being an idiot >.>]
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Kara's eyes widened, "Whoa!" Her eyes started to glow red, looking at the girl. She didn't want to be touch, especially when she was still on alert.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:07 pm

"None of us like it." Logan said, before noticing that Kara's eyes started glowing red as Kitty was reaching out for Kara's collar.

"Half-Pint! Wait!" He said, taking a few steps towards her and grabbing her wrist to pull her back.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Kara backed up, covering her eyes as fast as she could. Though something in the collar made her shriek, "OW! WHAT IN!" She didn't look back at him, standing there as she started shaking..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Kitty wished she could phase her hand out of Logan's grip, but she couldn't, "Don't use your power Kara!" She shouted. She struggled to work herself out of Logan's grip but was unsuccessful, "If you keep using your power Kara, you'll die!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 pm

"Damn it! Why didn't you warn her BEFORE you wanted to touch the collar?!" Logan said, pulling Kitty back behind him.

"The only place you can go in this stupid hellhole to be able to use your powers is the Danger Room." He said, quickly. "Just relax, as Kitty said, if you keep using them out here, the collar will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Kara was shaken up, uncovering her face as she looked at them. She needed to sit down, and she did. Her eyes looked at the both of them. Her neck was sore now, and she was shaking a little. Her eyes then trailed down to her hands as she played with them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Kitty's hand was still in Logan's grip and she gave him a pointed look, before he got the hint and released her wrist. "I'm sorry for not warning you Kara, that was my fault." She winced and studied the red marks that were starting to appear. Why did I have to be stupid and not warn her? she wanted to cry and in fact she did. "I'll um go get some first aid for you." She mumbled before bolting.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Logan sighed. "Great." He muttered under his breath as he watched Kitty ran out of the room.

Logan went and knelled down beside Kara. "Hey... You all right?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Her eyes went to his, "I just got surprised..I really didn't mean to almost attack her, I'm sorry..Just..When I'm on alert I don't want to be touched..And, now my neck is killing me..We can't take these stupid things off!?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Logan sighed and shook his head. "I know you didn't, sometimes... Kitty goes into things without thinking... Literally." He stated, having a flashback of when he got tricked into taking her driving.

"No, we can't. Not even when we're in the Danger Room; the shocks activate if we go near the collars in a destructive way."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Why is it that I do everything wrong? Kitty wondered as she grabbed a first aid kit, first it was getting Kara on base....then it was me wanting to see Kara's collar. She tried to get ahold of herself and stared down at her uniform, sometimes she wondered if being an hero was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's Arrival Part 2   Supergirl's Arrival Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supergirl's Arrival Part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next