Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Argument that turns into a confession..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

A Argument that turns into a confession.. Empty
PostSubject: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:25 am

Kara had finished her shower, she was wearing a blue tank top with jeans. Her hair was down. She saw the TV was on, seeing Rogue on the couch, watching a TV show. She remembered what Logan had told her, making her sit on one of the chairs, "What are you watching?" Kara asked, smiling nicely at her, before looking to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 am

Mystique/Rogue didn't look up when Kara came in and sat down. "Nothing." She said, continuing flipping through channels.

She had originally planned on causing more malfunctions in the Danger Room, but with Logan in there (she could care less if Kitty was there) it made it too dangerous for her. He'd know who she was even before she stepped through the door.

No, it was best to avoid the Danger Room with Logan around.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 am

Kara raised her eyebrow, but decided to keep calm, "So, you feeling any better? You were pretty worked up before." Her kind smile didn't leave her face.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:42 am

"Yah, Ah'm fine. Enjoying myself, actually." She said, trying not to be sarcastic.

"So, did Logan tell you what my power was?" She asked, still not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:44 am

Kara nodded, "That's good. And no, no he didn't. What is it?" She smiled, growing interest on what her power was.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:49 am

Rogue/Mystique lifted up her hand. "If Ah touched you, Ah could take away your powers, your energy, even your life." She said, looking at Kara was a serious expression.

She put her hand down. "Kitty told meh that these collars, " She said, touching the collar on her neck. "nullifies my powers... That means, Ah can actually touch someone without hurting them for once..." She trailed off, looking like she was trying to processes the thought.

"So," She said, after a moment. "What's your story?" She asked.

Might as well find out everything she could about her new enemy, was the thought she had.

Mystique mentally smirked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 am

Kara looked at her, listening to her explain her powers, "Whoa, that's pretty impressive." She then listened about the collars, "Yeah, these stupid things do that. And, I guess you could be a little bit happy you can't hurt your loved ones.." She smiled, looking at her as she asked her question, "Well, I have super strength, super hearing, and lasers come out of my eyes. Though it feels weird not able to have them, though I know how to fight without them. So, I'm good." She smiled, not letting her even know about Kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:57 am

"Eh, that's pretty cool. Who taught you how to fight?" She asked, moving into a position to look as if she was interested.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:58 am

Kara moved her sitting position, looking at her more, "My cousin, Kal-El. He taught me how to control my powers." A smile was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:59 am

"Kal-El? That sounds like a name of an alien in a scifi movie or something."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 am

She smirked, "We are from another planet. We aren't humans." She had a little proud face, getting up as she walked to a picture, "Though, our planet was destroyed. So, earth is our only home we have. Or for me, this universe is my home right now." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:03 am

Her thoughts went to how close she seemed with Logan. Mystique/Rogue leaned back on the couch, crossing her arms. She looked away from Kara. "Yah, Ah see you're making yourself right at home with Logan..." She said, her tone with a little edge in it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:04 am

Kara sensed her tone was uneasy, making her turn around, "What do you mean by that?" Her face went a little serious, but not too serious.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am

She shrugged, making it look nonchalant. "Just what Ah said. Ah saw the way he looked at you and you looked at him when ya'll were whispering in from of meh."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:07 am

Kara smiled a bit, remembering how he looks at her, "Well we are together. We've been at each other's side since I got here. Though.." She laughed a bit, "We almost went into a fight cause he was yelling when I first met him."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 am

Her fists clenched against her crossed arms.

"Take my advice, lady: Stay out of a relationship if ya know what's good for ya." She said, still not looking at her, but glaring to the side.

"He's got a lot of enemies that will use ya if they know about ya'll two. Ah don't need to see Logan getting hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:13 am

Kara looked at her, narrowing her eyes a bit, "Excuse me?" Then it hit her when she said the last sentence, "I won't let that happened. I won't let him get hurt." Her voice started to get a tone in it.
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 am

She turned her glare to Kara. "Ya don't know how many times Logan has heard that! Ya don't know what he's had to go through, what he's lost..." She trailed off, looking away, with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 am

Kara looked at her more, "I'm not like those other girls. I made a promise to myself, to never let anyone hurt him ever again. And I know some of what he's been through, he explained his past to me..I don't want him to get hurt again.."
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 am

Mystique/Rogue's glare came back. She stood up and turned to Kara. "If ya ever do hurt him, Ah'll rip off that barbie doll head of yours! Logan deserves someone who understands him!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:25 am

Kara's eyes narrowed, turning straight towards her, "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!" She stared to yell, "I TOLD YOU! I PROMISED MYSELF TO NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER! LET ANYONE HURT LOGAN AGAIN! I CARE FOR HIM ROGUE! AND I'M FALLING FOR HIM. AND I'LL DIE PROTECTING HIM! I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH! TRUST ME I DO! AND I WILL MAKE DAMN SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS TO HIM AGAIN!" When she stopped yelling, her breathing was hard, "I'll die before I let that happen..I promise you that." Her moonlit eyes were glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:33 am

Logan had just left the Danger Room, making sure everything was working properly. He didn't want what happened last time to happen again.

He could hear Kara shouting from the living room. Worried that someone was attacking her, he ran the rest of the way there.

"I CARE FOR HIM ROGUE! AND I'M FALLING FOR HIM." Those words made him stop dead in his tracks, just at the door way.

He watched Rogue glare at Kara before noticing him. She looked at him in shock, before lowering her head and running past him out of the living room.

Logan watched her leave in shock. He turned to Kara. "What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 am

Kara saw her shocked expression, making her freeze. The look had meant Logan was behind her. And he probably heard what she said. When she ran out of the room, she put her hand over her eyes. When Logan walked to her, and spoke to her, it made her jump, looking up at him, "A argument about you..She doesn't want anyone to hurt you again..And..I...And, she kept yelling at me like I was going to hurt you..Which is the last thing I would ever do to you..I..I care too much about you.." She looked away from him, putting her hand over her eyes, trembling a little, "That's the last thing I want...For me or anybody else to hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:44 am

He studied her as she spoke, watching her movements, listening to the tone of her voice...

He grabbed her and pulled her into a meaningful hug that spoke volumes.

"I know, Kara, I know." He said, softly into her hair as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:48 am

Kara hugged him immediately as he pulled her into a hug. When he spoke, telling her how he knew. A little gasp, showing she was trying to keep the tears from coming. To hurt him, was the last thing she would ever want, "I won't let you get hurt again.." She spoke, crying only a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Argument that turns into a confession..   A Argument that turns into a confession.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Argument that turns into a confession..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next