Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I need a drink, badly."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

"I need a drink, badly." Empty
PostSubject: "I need a drink, badly."   "I need a drink, badly." Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Logan looked in the fridge at that institute and remembered it was a school.

"Damn it..." He said, before grabbing his jacket.

"Where are ya going, Logan?" Rogue asked, when Logan walked by the living room.

"Out; I need a drink." He stated, heading to the garage.

"Oh, yeah, me too." Rogue said, standing up and following. Logan stopped and gave her a look.

"What? We're in an alternate universe; maybe the laws are different here." She said, walking past him to the garage.

Logan grabbed her shoulder. "Not a chance, kid." He said, before getting on his bike. "Maybe I'll take you out for your twenty-first birthday, but not a minute more." He said, putting on his helmet before riding off.

When he was gone, Rogue/Mystique growled in frustration. "I am older then twenty-one, thank you!" She said, in her own voice.

She left the grounds and followed Logan, while turning into a sexy Asian woman.

Logan walked into the bar and sat down. "I'll have a cold one." He ordered.

The bartender turned to him. "Hey, you're that guy that jumped down to get Supergirl, weren't ya?" The bartender said, looking at him in surprise.

Logan gave him a look. "Your point?"

The bartender shrugged. "I was just gonna say that was a pretty interesting move you did; usually they don't allow people to jump down into the arena like that." He said, giving him the bottle of beer.

Logan took a swig. "You mean this has happened before?"

"Oh, yeah, with the same bad guys and good guys, but all from different universes." The bartender said, cleaning a glass. "This is a yearly thing."

Logan looked at him in disbelief. "A yearly thing?" He repeated.

"Oh, yeah, didn't you notice how the audience had on t-shirts for their favorite fighter?"

"Has any of the heroes or villains ever escape from it?" Logan asked, taking another swig of his beer.

"Nah, first off, they wouldn't know where to look, and second those collars are pretty affective." He said, before nodding his head at Logan. "Looks like you got some fans behind you."

Logan raised an eyebrow at him, before he heard the giggles. He turned slowly to see a small group of girls wearing "KaraxLogan 4 EVAR!!" shirts. The girls all had big grins on their faces.

"Uh... hi?" He said, staring at them in shock. He closed his eyes tight when the squealed.

"OMG! We LOVE you, Logan!" "You're so cool!" "You and Kara are soooooo CUTE!" "Can I have your autograph?!" "Please be the father of my children!!" "Marsha! Don't ask him that!" "Yeah, he'll think we're freaks!"

Logan's eye twitched as they all talked at once.

"I am sooo glad Jean isn't here this time." "Oh gosh, I hope she doesn't show up!" "Awwe, but I love the conflict!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Logan said, standing up, holding his hands out. "What the hell does Jean have to do with anything?"

"Well, every time you're here, Jean and Scott are too and you keep trying to be with Jean-" "Or Jean keeps flirting with you!" "Or-"

"Whoa!" He said, silencing them once again. "Jean and Scott are high school students." He said, causing some of the girls to sigh in relief while some of the others "Awwe"d in disappointment.

Mystique had been watching the exchange for awhile. She took a sip of her martini and smirked at Logan's shocked expression.

"I want Logan and Mystique to end up together." Said, one girl who wasn't apart of the group.

That made both Logan and Mystique froze.

"What the hell? This isn't a damn soap opera!" Logan stated, getting frustrated.

"Oh, but it is to us." The girl who had said she wanted Mystique and Logan together, said.

"You'll have to come with me, Miss." One man said, standing up from a table in the bar.

"Why? I wasn't going to break the rules and tell him anything!" The woman said, a bit nervous.

"It's just best if you leave now." The man said, taking her by the arm.

Logan slammed his fist on the bar. "No, I'll leave." He said, opening his fist to show the money for the beer.

He took the bottle with him and left the bar. He finished the bar and threw it in a trash can out there so hard that it shattered. "Damn it." He muttered to himself, before he got back on his bike and drove home.
Back to top Go down

"I need a drink, badly."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: