Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:34 pm

She snorted and continued walking, "You really are a terrible liar, that might be something you might consider working on. As for the collar, well when you've proven yourself they get removed." She said crisply, before leading him towards the newly constructed Brotherhood building, it was now twice the size it had been before but still retained its similar structure. She entered the ballroom and sat down on a throne-like chair where she eyed Avalanche. "So, what do you want to know about the new world you are now in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Lance grimaced when she caught his bluff. "Great. What are you? Psychic too?!" He looked around the ballroom.This is definitely new. Niiice. He smirked and stared at the Black Queen. "What I want to know is who are the ones in charge of the death-matches? You? I don't Mystique could plan something this big."
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 pm

She smiled at his pyschic comment, "I have a bit of training in that department." She admitted with a smirk and then rolled her eyes when he mentioned Mystique, "Oh please, that shapeshifter? She scoffed. and shook her head, "No, the one's who came up with this little game are far more advanced then we are. They are known as The Protector's and they are always watching." She said with some bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:09 pm

She's not a fan of Mystique. Lance smirked as he stared at the Black Queen.I think I'm going to like this woman. "So boss lady, how did you prove yourself to these high and mighty Protectors?" He decided to get comfortable in a sofa chair by the corner.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

She smiled at his sudden eagerness and inwardly congratulated herself on having read his mind perfectly. "Well I did what anybody would do in my situation....I killed as many supers as I could." She said in a confedential whisper. She leaned back and smirked at his expression, "Of course you should have seen what the last person did...the one who I took over for." She said and withdrew a picture from her pocket. She handed it to him and smiled, "It seems he had quite a fun time with your little Kitty." She said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Lance took the picture and observed it. There was an old man in it with Kitty and some other hot blonde girl. The old man had his hands trailing over the blonde chick's body while his mouth was nibbling on Kitty's ear.
Lance's blood began to boil as anger took over and the room shook wildly. He was so enraged, he didn't feel the pain from the collar and then finally, "WHAT THE FUCK?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!" Lance jumped up from his seat and dashed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood   Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Avalanche to the Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1