Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A box that dulls the mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

A box that dulls the mind Empty
PostSubject: A box that dulls the mind   A box that dulls the mind Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 am

She had been to every possible room in the house. Every one of them more boring than the other. She walked to the living room. She looked around, nothing interesting here. Her eyes found the tv. She tilted her head, she never really had watched tv. She never had the time. A world doesn't counquer itself you know. But I guess she could give it a try. She sat on the couch, lifting her feet on the coffee table, holding the remote control in her hand turning the tv on. She flipped the channels, mindlessly watching some shows for few minutes before she got bored. She stopped on a channel where two women were fighting each other. She was watching it with interest.

OOC : If i understood it right that the battles in the arena are shown on tv, but if not correct me now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

A box that dulls the mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A box that dulls the mind   A box that dulls the mind Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 am

The match ended in death. "Well that was interesting." She was once again bored. She surfed the channels once more before turning the tv off. Sighing she threw the remote to the table and stood up. She felt hungry so she headed to the dining room.
Back to top Go down

A box that dulls the mind
Page 1 of 1