Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown Seduction (Part One)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Unknown Seduction (Part One) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Seduction (Part One)   Unknown Seduction (Part One) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am

Logan walked into his room from the medical lab and shut the door. He walked over to his window and stared out. The sun was just showing it's last rays of light before letting the night settle in.

Today had been an extremely long days and he vaguely remembered predicting that earlier. He rubbed his forehead before moving back to his bed and sitting down. He thought about the days events and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands.

He sighed, placing his elbows on his knees and resting his chin on his hands. He stared out the window, in that position for a while. He tensed when he heard the doorknob turn slowly.

He listened to the door closing softly with a click. After a moment, he felt someone moved onto the bed. The person crawled over to him, then wrapped their arms around his bare shoulders. He felt the body of a woman hug him, tightly, from behind.

He glanced down at the arms to see two familiar hands running down his bare chest, one of the arms had a bandage on it. He looked over his shoulder to see Kara smiling at him.

He narrowed his eyes at her, with a slight smirk. "Shouldn't you be in the Medical Lab?"

She smiled cutely at him, rolling her eyes. "I'm fine now; Kal-El fixed me up and my wounds were healed pretty well by the sun." She said, pulling back a bit to show her bandages on her arm, stomach, and leg. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of light blue pajama shorts.

"Sooo," She said, sliding her arms back around his shoulders. "After talking to Kal-El for awhile, I thought it would be nice if we had a little... "fun" together." She said, moving her body around him to where she was straddling his lap.

Logan looked up at her, surprised. "Shouldn't you wa-" Kara placed a finger on his lips, shushing him, softly.

"Logan, I'm fine and... I want this..." She said, softly, as she moved her other hand down his chest and to the crotch of his pants. She slowly started to massage him through the pants.

He closed his eyes and moaned a little at her touch. The way she was massaging felt different, but familiar at the same time.

Kara smirked a little at his moan. She pushed him lightly onto the bed, where he crawled back a little, so his legs weren't hanging off the bed.

She crawled, slowly, after him. She straddled him once more and slowly took off her tank top, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

Logan looked up at her, as his hands moved slowly up her side, careful of the side with the bandage. Kara bent down and kissed his chest. She kissed him, moving slowly up to his neck, where she bit softly.

Logan moaned softly, especially when she started rotating her hips on his member. "Hey, aren't I the biter in this relationship?" He asked, smirking at her.

She pulled back and gave him a sexy look. "Hmm, maybe it's my turn to do the biting." She said, before moving back to his neck. She licked it lightly and blew on it softly.

Logan chuckled softly. "That tickles." He mumbled, smiling a little.

"Good." Kara whispered, in his ear. She kissed his ear, then his cheek bone, then his cheek, before finally reaching his lips.

Her lips moved against his, her hands running through his hair.

As he kissed her, he felt something was off. He grabbed her arms suddenly, forcing her to stop moving.

When Kara opened her eyes, the look she received was one of anger.

"Who the hell are you?" He growled, his hands tightening on her arms.
Back to top Go down

Unknown Seduction (Part One)
Page 1 of 1