Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have seen you before.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

I have seen you before. Empty
PostSubject: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Canary Walked towards the living room. She sighed. ''i'm bored...'' She wispered to herself. sitting down on the sofa. She laid down.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Amanda walked to the living room, thinking that maybe there would be another match on the tv. She stepped to the doorway of the living room, stopping when she saw someone there. She smirked wicedly. "Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in, a little birdie." She said mockingly as she lazily leaned on the door frame.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 pm

She got up hearing a voice. ''Ah, Well well i didn't expect to see you here.'' A sly smile on her lips.
''Seems like i get atleast some amusement today.'' She leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:00 pm

She smirked. "Couldn't agree more." She said cracking her fingers. "So where did you leave your cute boyfriend? It was so much fun messing with him." She slowly walked towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:12 pm

''Well let's just say he fainted shall we.'' She winked. ''You can go ahead and mess with him what you want. He is too shy to even try to make a move on you.'' Grinning.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:17 pm

She walked by a counter top, and ran her fingers on it. "Oh, that's a shame. I really like shy guys, they scream the loudest." She said making a face of pleasure, when she mentioned screaming. She glanced over to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 pm

She laughed. ''Hah. Sure they do!'' Taking off her jacket. ''So what's your name?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:27 pm

She walked to the couch seating herself on the armrest of it. "People call me Superwoman." She said smoothing out her dress and looking at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:33 pm

''Well than you must be super at everything?'' She asked. Looking at Superwoman. ''I mean they don't call you that for nothing right?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:38 pm

She let out a laugh. Giving her a mean glance. "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 pm

She grinned. ''Hmm.. No not at all. Just a conclustion.'' She let one hand run thorugh her hair. ''Black Canary by the way. But i think you knew allready?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 pm

"That's what I gathered from the boy you were with." She said taking her hair and playing with it. She turned to the blonde. "So what's his name?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:47 pm

She stretched out her body. Laying her feet on the coffee table. ''Flash..Or the Flash what you prefere.'' Holding up her shoulders.

Last edited by BlackCanary on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 pm

She laughed out loud, holding on the arm rest so not to fall over. "Oh really!? That is interesting."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:56 pm

''i supose.'' She starred at the woman before her. ''And that is funny because...?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 pm

She stopped laughing. "Let's just say we have met before, and I have a bone to pick with him." She said smiling sadistically.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm

''Oh oke.'' She said simple. Grabbing her head. Get out of my head.
Oh please. Not that again.
She closed her eyes. Opening them again. As they were the normal colour again.
''What do you want to do with him than?'' Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:16 pm

She admired her fingernails lazily, glancing at the blonde. "If you really want to know. I think I will first have my way with him, some cutting and torture, no biggie. Then I will torture him more, maybe break his legs, inflict pain. I think when I get tired of his screams I will let him bleed to death, slowly. That would be kinda ironic death for the fastest man alive." She started laughing again, it sounded cold and hollow.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Dinah frowened. ''And you are going to do that because? What did he do to you?'' She clenched her teeth.
Keeping the anger inside. Wanting to just leave. But she stayed. Not wanting to come over weird.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 pm

"He and his palls came to our world, and messed up our crime syndicate. So to cut a long story short, I want revenge on that." She glared at the birdie, smirking when she realised she was getting under her skin. "Maybe I'll let you watch. After all he is your boyfriend." She laughed darkly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:57 pm

''I would like that. But i'm not sure if i'll keep it on the watching part...'' She stood up. Rubbing her forehead. ''Besides with his speed he is very strong.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 pm

She snorted. "You're bluffing. If he's here most likely he has a collar on." She said flicking hers. "So I think I would have the upper hand with him." She grinned. "Getting a headache there birdie?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:10 pm

''True..'' Clenching her teeth. ''Stop calling me birdie.'' She made a fist. Looking up at her. ''Besides. He has had some training. So he might not be so easy as you think!'' She said maby a bit too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:14 pm

She smirked, enjoying the anger coming from the woman. She laughed. "Who trained him? You?! Hahahahahaaa.... Don't make me laugh."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 pm

''Oh just shut up!'' She rolled her eyes. ''Like you would be anything without your powers..'' She walked away from the couch. Walking over to the door. ''Besides. If you were powerless i think an normal human with some training could defeat you.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have seen you before.   I have seen you before. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have seen you before.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: