Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back together..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:47 am

Logan's face looked pained for a moment when his thoughts when to when she disappeared.

Wait... those aren't my thoughts... He thought, before placing a hand on her cheek. "I know, babe... And you're not." He said it as absolute fact.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 am

She smiled at him, hearing him think in her mind. She then looked up at him, getting up as she hugged him, "I love you.." Kara whispered, having her head buried in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:55 am

"I love you too." He said, holding her close to him.

"You hungry?" He asked, after a little bit. "I don't think you or I have eaten all day..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am

Kara smiled, loving how he told her he loved her. When he asked her if she was hungry, she shook her head, "Not really.."

Her stomach growled lowly..

"Well...Maybe a little.." She thought, forgetting about the physic link..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:09 am

Logan gave her a look. "Yeah, "not really" my ass." He said, before picking her up and standing up.

"You're eating; you need it." He said, walking to the door. He opened the door while still holding her and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:12 am

Kara's eyes widened, she was about to speak before she shrieked. Logan had picked her up, and sent her over his shoulder. Making her laugh a little, "L-LOGAN!" She yelled, holding her dress to where it wasn't going to fall. Though she had forgotten she was in the medical lab dress.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:17 am

Logan glanced at the dress and smirked a little.

Who put her in that dress anyways? He thought as he walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 am

Kara struggled to keep her dress from falling down..

"Who put her in that dress anyways?"

She stopped for a moment, thinking about it, her face suddenly turning bright pink. She squealed, keeping her best to keep her dress from dropping as she freaked out, "LOOOOGAAAAN!!!!!" Kara shrieked, kicking her legs a little! Her cheeks turning brighter.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:26 am

Logan laughed. "Oh yeah, it was me." He said, tossing a wink at her. He looked over the banister and smirked, before jumping over it.

Kara's dress went up and went back down once they reached the ground. "Oh yeah, those were the panties I put on you." He said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 am

Her cheeks turned bright pink, "You littl-!" She shrieked louder as he jumped, grabbing a hold of the back of his shirt. Her face turning pink from embarassment, "LOOOOOOOGAAAAN!" She squealed, punching him lightly on the back, stopping as she blushed when he talked about her panties..Making her squeal again, closing her eyes as she blushed more, "LOOOGAAAAN!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 am

Logan laughed even harder. "Okay, I think you can walk now." He said, putting her down.

When he saw her cute, red, and angry face, he chuckled. "You're too cute not to tease, fly girl. Now, come on, I can hear you stomach growling."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 am

When he put her down, she looked up at him. Her face was red, angry and cute looking. She looked at him, keeping her hands to the side, "Your. Going. To. Pay. For. That. Logan." She said, smirking as she gripped his pants. Pulling his pants down, running right after she did that, laughing as she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 am

He growled as he pulled his pants up. He ran after and caught her, causing them to both land on the couch in the living room.

"Next time, I won't give you panties." He stated, before he kissed her.

After a little make-out session, Logan pulled her off the couch. "Now, food, go." He said, pointing to the kitchen, slapping her butt as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back together..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2