Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back with Canary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Back with Canary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:20 am

''I won't get posessed again. Maby by you..'' She said seductive. Kissing him back. She held her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:27 am

He smirked sexily and kissed her mouth, starting to trail his kisses down to her neck. When he reached the part where her neck and shoulder came together, he sucked it and gave it a small nibble.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 pm

She moaned soft as he started nibbeling. Slightly dugging her nails in his chest. ''Wally. I love you.'' She wispered again.
''And i mean it.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:03 pm

He smiled a little when he heard her moan. "I love you too." He whispered between kisses. He continued to kiss, suck and nibble on her neck. His hands made their way to her butt and squeesed it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:13 pm

A warm smile was formed on her lips. ''EEP!"' She yelled once he squeezed her butt. ''Oh you naughty.'' Nudging him slight.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:25 pm

He smirked at her. "You like me a little naughty, don't ya?" He said in a seductive tone, leaning back on his chair, looking at herwith dreamy eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:48 pm

''I like all your sides.'' She smiled. Taking his head in both hands. Carressing his cheek with her tumb. ''You really mean allot to me. And what ever happens, I'll stay with you. Like you said. Even if i have to kill. I'll kill. For you.'' She said with allot of intension in her voice. She ment it. Every single word. She ment it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:02 am

He looked at her with wide eyes, before he allowed them to soften. "Same to you baby." He pulled her into a kiss. " I would give my life for you, gladly." He said as he pulled from the kiss. "And I mean it."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:14 am

She smiled. ''I'm glad you feel the same way.'' She ran her fingers through his hair. Looking into his eyes. She looked at the window. Than she looked back at him. Kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:21 am

He smirked sexily, and responded to the kiss. He let his hand go to her neck, and running it through her hair. Letting his fingers get tangeled in her hair as he twirled strands of it around his fingers. He moaned to the kiss.

OOC: Going to make food so i'm responding slowly, and i'll come to the chat after we have eaten ^^
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 am

She smiled at him moan. ''Shall we..Move this?'' Winking at him. She got off his lap. Holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:24 am

He smiled at her. "If you want." He stood up and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back with Canary   Back with Canary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back with Canary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2