Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shower with the Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Logan hugged her close. "And I'm not letting anyone take you again." He said, in a low tone. He moved his head back and kissed her forehead. "I love you too much to ever let you go..." He said, his tone still low, before he moved his lips to hers, giving her a passionate, meaningful kiss.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Kara buried her head into his chest, listening to his words. She let out a laugh, letting herself cry, cry from the happiness. When he moved his lips to hers, her hands softly placed themselves on his cheeks. Loving the passionate, meaningful kiss..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 pm

As he kissed her, his thoughts were moving every which way.

He knew for a fact he had never been this happy before...

He knew for a fact he didn't want to let her go...

He knew for a fact that he loved her...

He knew for a fact that he saw a future with her...

What the hell was he waiting for?

"Marry me...?" He asked, right as he pulled away from the kiss. He looked in her eyes, seeing the surprise they held.

"I love you, I want you in my future and I'm sure as hell not letting you go." He stated. "So... will you marry me?" He asked, his heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 pm

"Marry me...?"

Kara's eyes suddenly widened, looking at him as the tears started to form..A smile beginning to form.

"I love you, I want you in my future and I'm sure as hell not letting you go." He stated. "So... will you marry me?"

The smile was formed now, nodding her head as she let out a gasp, "Yes." She said, "YES!" She said louder, crying instantly after, hugging him tight as she started to cry even more, "I love you to, Logan..Yes. Yes. Yes. YES!" She cried, hugging him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Logan held her tightly to him, smiling as she said yes over and over again. He kissed her shoulder, then moved his head back and kissed her on the lips. He turned the two of them to where she was laying flat on the bed and he was on top of her.

"I love you, Kara." He mumbled in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Kara laughed, feeling the tears stream down her face. She kissed him the moment his lips were on hers, laughing during the kiss as he turned them over to where he was on top.

"I love you, Kara."

"I love you to, Logan..So much." She whispered against his lips, kissing him right after she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Logan kissed her back.

He was going to marry the girl he loved...

How often does that actually happen in real life?
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Kara laughed, pulling away softly as she wiped the tears away. Then she remembered everyone else, making her smile huger, "Can I tell Kitty? And the others?" She laughed.

Logan chuckled, nodding his head, "Yeah, you can."

Kara laughed, kissing him before she got out of the bed, dressing herself in her clothes. She darted out of the room, running straight to Kitty's door, knocking on it, before she opened it. She stopped, looking around the room as she didn't see Kitty, "Kitty?" Kara asked, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shower with the Wolf   Shower with the Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shower with the Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2