Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Were so good together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Were so good together Empty
PostSubject: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 am

He opened the door letting her in first. When he entered after her he turned and closed the door. He reached for her hand and twirled her into his arms, kissing her passionately. Taking off her jacket, and throwing it on the floor. He moved with her to the bed, still kissing passionately.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:19 am

She giggled slight once he turned her arround. Kissing him back. She moved with him to the bed. Letting herself fall on the bed. Pulling him back To kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:27 am

He smiled slightly as she pulled him wither on the bed. He got on top of her, putting one hand to her waist as he kept kissing her. He started to traail his kisses to her neck as his hand trailed it's way up her side to her breast, caressing it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am

She moaned soft feeling his hand trail to her breast. She undid his pants. ''I love you wally.'' She wispered again. She must have said it a thousand times. But she ment it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:50 am

"I love you too." He whispered between kisses. He gave her a small hickey, before sitting up and taking the top of his costume off. "We should get you out of your clotehes too." He said smirking sexily. He leaned to kiss her on the mouth, as he started to take off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 am

She grinned. ''I thought you would help me with that.'' She lead his hand to the opening of her costume. Taking it off slowly. She let his hand to the opening of her bra. Sitting up straight. She moved her hair away.''Wanna help me again?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:33 am

He smirked at her. He admired her body when she took her costume off. He felt the warmth off her body when she placed his hand on the clasp of her bra. He smiled at her teasingly, and put two fingers between the thin fabric and her back. Moving them few times slowly, before he opened the clasp with a quick movement. He softly traced her spine with his fingertips, making her shiver, he lead them to the rim of her panties and slowly strted to slide them off of her. "You like that?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 am

''nnngg yes.'' She bit her lip soft. His touches made her shiver. She kissed his lips. Letting her hands through his hair.
Being with him felt so good. Everything just felt right.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:16 am

He smirked likingher reaction. He pulled her panties off. He grinned, as he put his hand between her legs, gently teasing her clitoris.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 am

She gasped as he put his hand between her legs. She moaned at his touch. Letting her body rest in the bed. She grabbed the sheets. Leaning her head back.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:29 am

He smiled, hearing her moan. He started to massage her clitoris, feeling her get wetter. He then suddenly made his fingers slide down and slip inside of her. He started thrusting them in and out with a steady pace. He kissed her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:32 am

She moaned louder feeling hs finger slide inside her. ''Wally.'' She breathed heavy. Feeling his soft lips on her neck. Making her spine shiver. Tighten her grip on the sheets even more.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:39 am

He continued kissing her neck, smiling a bit when he heard her say his name. He started thusting his fingers faster, making them do a small scissoring movements.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 am

She blushed feeling his finger go faster. She took short and fast breaths. Closing her eyes. Moaning louder.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:48 am

He felt her body tense up, moving his fingers even faster. He enjoyed her moans. He trailed his kisses to her shoulder, and from there to her breast taking her nipple in his mouth and sucking it gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 am

She moaned louder. Leaning her head back. She blushed even more. Biting her lip once he brought his lips to her breast.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:36 am

He thrusted his fingers in faster, using his thumb to massage her clitoris. He traced his kisses back up to her neck. Letting out a soft moan, enjoying pleasuring her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:40 am

She felt an orgasm building up. Moaning even louder. ''Wally i'm going to..'' She breathed out. ''I cannot take much longer.'' Gripping the sheets as tight as she could.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:43 am

He smiled tracing her neck with the tip of his nose. "It's okay babe, just cum." He said softly as he continued his kissing and kept picking the pace with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:45 am

She felt the tension in her body. Letting out a loud moan when she came. Relaxing her whole body letting go of the sheets. She breathed heavy. Opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:51 am

He pulled his fingers out of her, and kissed the side of her mouth. "Felt good babe?" He asked with a soft voice, smiling sexily at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 am

''Yes.'' She breathed. Smiling at him. ''I didn't expect that from you...Considering you couldn't run away faster when you first kissed me.'' She blushed slight.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Wally pouted, before he tickeled her side. "I only did that because I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way." He laughed a little, before he pulled her to a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:18 pm

She laughed once he tickled her. Kissing him back. ''But i do feel the same.'' She wispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 pm

"Lucky for me." He said in a husky tone, as he kissed her again. He embraced her, rolling her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were so good together   Were so good together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were so good together
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next