Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Two love birds on the pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Maby he isn't looking for me at all...Maby he allready forgot me. She bit her lip harder. But it didn't help. One tear slowly rolled over her cheek. Dripping in the water. Followed by a next one. ''Nmmng.'' She let out a high sound as the tears didn't stop. He already forgot me.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:53 pm

He saw the tears on her cheek, and he felt helpless. He hesitated on what to do, before he pulled her into a hugg. "I'm sorry Dinah. Please don't cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He stroked her back in comforting circles. He had never made a girl cry before like this, so he had no knowledge of what to do.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:10 pm

''It..It's not your fault.'' She sniffed. ''Let go of me.'' She pushed him away. Crawling out the pool. She kept her back at Wally. Wiping away her tears very fast. Stop it cry baby. She took a deep breath. She turned back to Wally. ''It's nothing. So were where we..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:18 pm

He climbed out of the pool after her, he took a towel and put it on his shoulders and took her towel and placed it on hers. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and lead he to the deck chairs, and sat her down. "Then why are you crying? If I didn't hurt you I want to know why." He said gently, but firmly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:20 pm

She refused to tell him. ''It's nothing.'' She said. Standing up. ''I already told you it was nothing, So were where we?'' Making a fist behind her back. Blinking to get the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 pm

He sat there looking up at her. "Granny Flash used to say that it's not good to bottle up your feelings. So..." He patted the spot next to him. "Tell me please. I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 pm

She looked at him. ''I'm not botteling anything!'' She said in a high voice. ''I'm fine.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 pm

He looked in her eyes feeling hurt because she didn't trust him. He sighed in defeat. "Granny Flash also said, not to rush things. You can tell me when you feel like you can." He sat up and put on his flipflops and was heading inside.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm

She looked down. Seeing him walk away. ''No! Wait!'' She ran towards him. grabbing his hand. ''Just because i don't want to talk about it doesn't mean i don't want to be with you.'' Holding his hand tight. ''Please don't leave me alone.'' She wispered loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 pm

He turned to face her, letting out a small sigh. He looked her in the eyes. "I want to be with you too, and to be honest it hurts me that you feel you can't show your emotions infront of me. I love you." He felt her squeese his hand tight, and heard her whisper. He pulled her to a hugg. "I wont leave you alone, if you don't want me to."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 pm

''I don't want to bother you with my stupid feelings. And if i told you i would just hurt you even more.'' She burried her face in his chest. ''I do love you Wally. Please understand.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:08 pm

"Your feelings aren't stupid! And you could never bother me, I want to know, so I can help you. I don't know if it will really hurt me or not, but that is the risk you have to take when you are in a relationship. Please Dinah." He looked at her pleadingly. "I love you and I want to help you by sharing this burden you have, please."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:48 am

''but that is the risk you have to take when you are in a relationship. Please Dinah." She was surprised he said they were in a relationship. She starred into his eyes. ''You don't need to help me. I'm fine. I really appreciate your help. But i need to fix this myself.'' Smiling slight. ''I love you too much, But I'll have to do this myself.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am

He looked at her saddly. "But I want to help." He sighed not knowing what to say next, not wanting to pressure her more. "I don't want to pressure you, but I don't want you to shut me out either. So I just want you to know I'm here for you." He took her hand squeesing it tightly. He looked at the hand and then to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am

She nodded. ''I know.'' She kissed him. ''It will be allright.'' Wispering on his lips. Dinah wrapped her arms arround his neck.
''I do love you. Know that.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 am

He kissed her back, but it was bothering him still. "I know, I love you too." He said and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 am

She remained in the hug for some seconds. Shivering a bit feeling the sudden cold. ''How about we go back to the rooms?'' She smiled looking up at him. ''We could shower togethere if you want.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:18 am

He pulled from the hugg. "Okay your room or mine? I haven't seen yours yet." He said trying to smile normally. He was still bothered by the previous.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 am

She narrowed her eyes. Seeing as something still bothered him. ''Sure my room.'' Grabbing his hand. ''Don't worry everything will be fine.'' SHe said before she took her clothes and walked with him to her room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:38 am

He took her hand, caressing it with his thumb. "I sure hope it will." He said trying to smile, convincingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two love birds on the pool   

Back to top Go down

Two love birds on the pool
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2