Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome into my room baby.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Welcome into my room baby. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

She opened her door. Holding his hand as she walked into the room. She dropped the clothes on a chair. She kissed him pasionated. Before opening the door of the bathroom. She untied her top. Taking it off. She kept the cups on her breast.
Smiling at him. ''Come on what are you waiting for baby?'' She asked giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 pm

He took the towel off his shoulders twirling it until it was tight and towel whipped her on her butt. He grinned at her playfully. "Ladies first." He said as he followed her to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

She smiled at him. Letting out a small scream when he whipped her butt with the towel. She let go of her top while he did so. She pulled him into the Bathroom. Kissing him pasionated. She started the shower with her other hand. While squeezing his butt. She smiled at him. Looking into his eyes. ''I love you.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 pm

He grinned at her little scream. He seemed to get over the earlier. He responded to the kiss. He tensed a bit when she squeesed his but, but relaxed soon. He smiled at her warmly. "I love you too." He said kissing her softly. He pulled from the kiss and took off his swimming trunks and stepped in the shower. He smiled at her and extended his hand for her to join.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:52 pm

She smiled. Watching him taking off his swimming trunks. She explored his body with her eyes from his feet back to his face.
She took of her swimming pants before entering the shower. Looking into his eyes. She let her fingers slowly go over his chest. tickeling his side.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:58 pm

He blushed a bit when he felt her eyes on his body, but he took on a seductive grinn. "You like what you see babe?" He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer, he planted a gentle kiss on her, using his toungue to lick her lips asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:03 pm

She smiled. ''Always.'' She said just before he pulled her to a kiss. Opening up. She let his tongue slip inside her mouth. Making circles arround his tongue. She let her fingers in his neck. Running through his wet hair. he moved along with his tongue. Letting him lead and she followed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 pm

He let his right hand run to the back of her neck slightly rubbing it, letting his fingers get tangled up in her wet hair. He felt the water pouring on him mixed with her touches and scent intoxicating. He moaned softly to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:14 pm

She felt his warm hand in her hair. Hearing his soft moan. She moaned back inreturn. Sliding one hand down towards his crotch. Slowly rubbing it. She smiled. Waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:18 pm

He opened his eyes in surprise when she put her hand to his crotch, but soon relaxed enjoying her touch. He smiled to the kiss, as he let left hand lower down to between her legs, slowly massaging her clitoris.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 pm

She moaned softly. Feeling the warmth of his hand touching her. Biting his lip softly. She took his hand away. Leading it to some soap. ''Would you mind?'' She asked looking into his eyes taking off her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm

He looked at her questioningly when she lead his hand to the soap. When it dawned on him what she wanted him to do he smiled and reached to the sponge. He soaped it up and took her arm and gently started to wash her with it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 am

She smiled. Looking at him as he took the sponge. As he slowly soaped her upper arm towards her hand and back.
Looking at his face. Laying one hand on his chest.

(OOC: Spongebob >,<)
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 am

He proceeded ot wash her completely, and then washed himself. He turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. He wrapped the towel around his waist. "I wonder where the others are. Then again I don't want to step on Wolverines toes."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 am

She took a towel for herself. Drying herself. She wrapped it arround her chest. Holding it up. ''I don't know. Maby he just wants alone time with Kara?'' She winked. Giving him a kiss before she went out the bathroom. Opening the closet. ''So what to wear?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:47 am

He laughed softly and put on his swimming trunks before following her to the room. He saw her trying to figure out what to wear. He looked over her shoulder. "How about that one? I think it would look sexy on you." He pointed to a black top that had a halter neck line on it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 am

She smiled. ''I would love to wear that.'' She kissed his cheek. Before taking the top out the closet. Taking out a pair of skinny jeans too. She walked over to her drawer. Taking out new underwear. She put on her underwear and the top. Stepping in the skinny jeans. She closed the button. Putting on her boots and her jacket. ''How about we go to your room and dress you too? Than we can go for a walk?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 pm

He smiled at her. "I can do that myself. How about I come pick you up after I'm done?" He said and left the room. He opened the next door and stepped in. He put on the clothes he had worn earlier. Almost putting on the hoodie, but remembering how Dinah had wanted him not to he left it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome into my room baby.   Welcome into my room baby. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome into my room baby.
Page 1 of 1