Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green Arrow arrivel,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Green Arrow arrivel, Empty
PostSubject: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 am

He starred at the seats before him. Thinking. He was in a stadium. But there were no other people. It was very quiet. He only heard his own heart, beating restless in his chest. His mind was filled with questions. He wasn't home. His bow and arrow were gone. And he had a big collar around his neck. He yelled to let some frustration away: "WHAT'S GOING ON! I AIN'T A PET" Breathing slowly he became calm. He didn't like the situation, he was in. But he needed a plan, before moving.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:04 pm

He had gone to his room to put on some clothes, when he heard the cerebro go off. He peeked his head through the door, but he heard noone react to it. "I wonder where everyone is." He said and ran to the cerebro. When he arrived there he saw that the new arrival was in the bayville stadium. His eyes widened when he saw who it was. He started running towards Dinahs room. He knocked on the door. When she opened he just pulled her with him. He ran to the garage and taking a car this time. He drove to the stadium, with Dinah. He didn't know what to say nor didn't want to break the silence. When they arrived to the stadium he jumped off the car and ran to the stadium. When he saw Green Arrow he stopped in his tracks. "What are you doing in here Arrow?!" He asked shocked. He heard Dinah run after him.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 pm

"What are you doing in here Arrow?!" She heard Wally's voice.
Green arrow? She stood still for some seconds. Slowly walking over to Wally. ''Hi Arrow.'' She said weak.
Hiding her shaking hand behind her. ''How are you?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:47 am

he heard the sound of a car wich came closer. He looked at the direction where the sound came from. The car stopped. someone was walking towards him. Flashs voice filled the stadium: "what are you doing here Arrow?!" He sighed relieved. "Flash you don't know how...." He stopped talking when he heard a different voice behind Flash. ''Hi Arrow. How are you?'' Dinah was standing next to Flash. He was happy to see her here. He walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around here. She was alright. "I'm glad that you are alive."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 am

Flash looked away when he saw Arrow go hugg Canary. This situation was odd to say the least, not to mention uncomfrtable. He bit his lip. 'I thought they were only bringing here people with powers.' He thought in his mind. Turning his attention back to Dinah and Ollie.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 am

"I'm glad that you are alive." She widen her eyes. ''He..Ollie..'' Looking to flash. She felt bad. Pushing Ollie off her. ''Are you allright?'' She asked. Looking into his eyes. Keeping Wally in the corner of her eye. I'm sorry wally. She bit her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

Dinah pused him off. She was looking at him. ''Are you allright?'' He looked back at her. "Well, from the part that I have a collar around my neck and that I don't even know what is going on. Yes. I'm doing fine." He turned to face Flash. "Flash, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 am

"This is an other universe. We were brought here to entertain people by fighting against villains, to the death." He said looking at the ground, before looking back at Arrow. He touched his collar. "These collars shock us if we use our powers. That's why I was surprised to see you here, seeing as you don't have a superpower." He looked away, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 am

She felt akward backing off slowly. She tapped Flash his hand with one finger. Looking at him. Looking back at Ollie. ''Wally is right...''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 am

He didnĀ“t look away when Flash talked. "This is an other universe. We were brought here to entertain people by fighting against villains, to the death. These collars shock us if we use our powers. That's why I was surprised to see you here, seeing as you don't have a superpower." He was shocked. They were brought here to enterain. Dinah stepted away slowly from him. ''Wally is right...'' A strange feeling crepted inside him. There was something wrong. "So... There are only people here with powers. What has happend so far." He looked at both of them. He tried to see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 am

He looked at Dinah, then turned his attention back to Arrow. "Yep. Well so far fight wise Supergirl had to kill Poison Ivy. Then we had, at one point, a molesting overseer who was supposed to keep an eye on us and just recently this woman named Black Queen took over Canarys mind and Supergirl too. And I haven't seen anyone else in a while so not sure where they are." He then opened his mouth to say something, but glanced at Canary and shut his mouth looking away again. He had wanted to make a little joke, but had realised it wouldn't be wise.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 am

She looked at Wally than back at Ollie. She nodded slowly. Unsure what to say.
She felt bad. Wrapping her arms arround her stomach.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 am

"Yep. Well so far fight wise Supergirl had to kill Poison Ivy. Then we had, at one point, a molesting overseer who was supposed to keep an eye on us and just recently this woman named Black Queen took over Canarys mind and Supergirl too. And I haven't seen anyone else in a while so not sure where they are." So supergirl is also here, He thought. He looked at them while they exchange looks. Flash looked the whole time away. And Dinah.... She wrapped her arms around herself. She looked sick. "What are you guys not telling me?" He tried to look both of them in the eyes. To let them know he could take it. "Did someone I know die?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 am

He looked at Arrow biting his lip. He glanced at Dinah. She looked scared, and for a reason. "Maybe we should go back to the mansion, and continue the conversation there." He said as he headed back to the car. He wanted to take Canarys hand, but decided it wouldn't be wise at the moment, he just flashed her a little smile, before climbing to the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:05 pm

She smiled back at Flash. She walked over to the car. Sitting in the backseat. Leaning her head back. Closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Arrow arrivel,   Green Arrow arrivel, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Arrow arrivel,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: