Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A talk with Arrow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Wally drove the car to the garage and got off. When everyone had gotten off the car he locked the car and put the keys to the keylocker. He lead them to the living room and sat down on the sofa. "So what now?" He asked looking at Canary, then at Arrow. He was expecting her to tell him. He felt like it would be more decent.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 pm

She starred at Flash for a moment. Taking place on the Couch. ''I don't know..'' She said weak. Pulling her legs towards her chest.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:54 pm

ooc: AHHH this is gonna be goooood! OH THE DRAMA! XDD
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:38 am

He watched everything happen in a blur. When Canary pulled her legs towards her chest, He felt that something was wrong. He got nervous, Something was wrong. He looked at Dinah. ''Is there something you need to tell me?'' He asked her. Ollie turned to Flash. ''Or do you want to tell me something? Because something is wrong.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:42 am

He looked at Canary worried. "Canary?" He looked at her like asking if she wanted to start.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:47 am

She bit her lip. ''There is nothing wrong. Nothing..'' She tried to lie. Looking down.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 am

''There is nothing wrong. Nothing..'' He knew it was a lie, He didn't know why but something inside told him she wasn't telling the truth. ''Dinah, Just tell me. Than we can just try and think of a way to get out here.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:58 am

He just stared at her, frowning a bit. Nothing.... He looked away from her, leaning his elbows to his knees. 'I'm nothing to her then.' He kept silent.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:06 am

She saw Wally's glance. Making a fist. She punched the wall. ''AARG! Don't you get it! THIS IS HARD FOR ME AND NOW YOU JUST BE ANGRY AT ME?! I CANNOT HELP IT! It's hard for me.'' She stood up. Crossing her arms. ''You cannot just blame me.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:15 am

He was shocked by the reaction of Dinah. ''You cannot just blame me.'' The words kept repeating in his head. ''Blame you for what? What happend between you two?'' He looked at Flash. ''Can you at least tell me?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 am

He shot a look at her. "I'm not blaming you. I just don't like being classified as nothing." He stood up, looking at Arrow. He bit his lip almost talking himself out of it. He let out a sigh. "Dinah cheated on you. With me." He looked down to the floor. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:39 am

She starred at Wally. ''I'm sorry Ollie.'' Looking back at Ollie. ''I'm sorry i shouldn't have...It's my fault..'' She turned away. Walking out the living room. She walked towards her room. Fighting against the pain in her chest.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:49 am

"Dinah cheated on you. With me. I'm sorry." He looked at Flash. He wanted to ask if it was the truth, the look on Flash face said enough. But he still dinied it. But when Dinah siad sorry too. He didn't know what to do or to say. Dinah walked out of the room, leaving him and Flash behind.

(ooc: And there is the drama!!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:54 am

He raised his head to see Dinah leave. He wanted to follow her, but figured she wanted to be alone now. He looked at Arrow. "You okay Arrow?" He mentaly kicked himself for that question. 'Ofcourse he isn't.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:06 pm

He couldn't think straight. "You okay Arrow?" He looked at Flash. Was he serious asking that? He wanted to hit Flash in the face. But violence would help. And was he even angry at Flash or Dinah? He thought. "I need to do something." He turned around. "I'm going for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 pm

He watched Arrow leave. He wanted to stop him, but decided against it. He sat down on the couch holding his head in his hands. "This is a mess." He sighed deeply. He stood up and decided to see if Dinah was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A talk with Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Arrow   A talk with Arrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk with Arrow
Page 1 of 1