Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

PostSubject: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:30 pm

My name…? Well I hadn’t used it in a long while. My family was dead and friends, I didn’t have any. I didn’t have a job or money so I turned to petty thievery. My mother… loved cats, even more then I believe she ever loved me. So I turned into the thing she loved most, a cat. For a while when big, shiny things disappeared it was blamed on a variety of people yet they were all me. The Cat was my first name before it had come to a complete and utter conclusion, that Catwoman was more suited, when they realized what I looked like. From then on out I had become Catwoman. I am the thief every petty thief wants to be. I am gorgeous in my leather suit, flexible beyond any man’s hopes and dreams and I am just… that good with a whip. I may not have ‘super’ powers; but the never stopped me. Though once I was told by a cat that my super power, if it even could begin to be called that, was the fact that I could manipulate any cat to do my bidding. I was in shock, of course but in my realization I knew it to be true. Now… my pretties, go fetch momma a nice, large, and shiny diamond! First one to get it gets a nice bowl of milk.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Ohh I liked this!! ok not just like, I LOVED IT!! Welcome to RoL!! I can't wait to read more from ya! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://riseoflegends.forumotion.com
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm happy to be here and very glad to hear you like it. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1