Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Empty
PostSubject: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:27 pm

[[OOC Takes place after The Garden with; Flash, Canary, Green Arrow]]

Laura wasn't amused, hating the fucking fact that she was yelled at cause of another person. She was taking the long way to the city, yawning as she started to cross the training grounds of the brotherhood. She let her claws extract from her knuckles, letting herself look at them, watching them shine in the sunlight. Laura took a deep breathe, causing herself to look away, still hating the fact she had these things, "Damn you Wolverine.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Catwoman sat in a tree over looking the training grounds before saying, "Nothing wrong with claws! In fact they're nifty as hell!" Catwoman flipping off the tree kneeling in her leather clad outfit. She cracked her shoulders before pulling out her whip and cracking it, "so what so a fellow-clawed-female doing in this... fucked up place?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Laura jumped, back-flipping away from the woman fast. Her arms going into a X position. She slowly realized that the woman wasn't going to attack, making her back off, "I'm going to the city, and these claws aren't so great, especially since they were force upon me. I'm just a clone.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 pm

"Clone? Slone. At least you'll always have someone that knows you in more ways then one." A frown covered her face before she continued, "At least you'll always have a perfect match! Someone that'll always know what it's like to be in your situation!" Catwoman was getting riled up, she didn't like it when people took things for granted. She had no one in her life that cared whether she lived or died while this bitch had an EXACT copy of herself? What the fuck kind of logic or crack was she on! Man, she really wanted some of that awesome crack then.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm

"Not when the person you are cloned from, is nothing but a asshole, and the reason why I'm like this." She sighed, "I just hate him, he acts like he is my family..WHEN I DON'T NEED FAMILY! I'm fine by myself, and I have always been fine by myself." She looked at the woman, letting her claws go back into her knuckles, "Plus, I am only like this cause I was a experiment, Experiment x23 to be exact." Laura had her voice go low, letting herself look down, "If I was just born like this, I probably would enjoy this much better.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Catwoman scoffed at the girl waved a clawed finger of her, "Honey, you wouldn't be you if you were born differently! and then you'd be whining about the same shit like you are now. Plus if you're x23 then there was 22 people before you. So don't be yelling your emotional bullshit to the world before even thinking about your 'fucked up' life." She said in a sarcastic tone, the girl was too emotional, she made a note in her mind about maybe she might have been a failed experiment that's why they let her go.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Laura laughed kinda, shrugging a little, "Nope, there weren't twenty-two people in front of me, that is just what my experiment name is." She sighed, looking at the woman's facial structure, "And, I escaped, I was their precious experiment. My real name is Laura." She said, looking at the woman as she made a facial expression, showing she wasn't trying to argue.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Catwoman lowered her whip before giving the girl an honest look, "Where are you from, Laura?" She realized how riled up she was getting and tried to gear the topic to another direction to get her mind out of the past.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 am

Laura was relaxed no..kinda, "I am actually from a alternate universe that looks a lot like this place." She said, looking around, looking at the woman again, "How about you? Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Catwoman put her hands on her waist, "I'm from Gotham City, where the biggest threat around was big, ba Batty. And he was just so easy to... Well distract him." Catwoman mused out loud.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Laura tilted her head almost, "Batty? The hell is a Batty? Someone who dressed up like a bat?" She crossed her arms, wondering the hell was with people in her universe.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:23 pm

"Batman! My dear I hope you have heard of him. Quite the handsome man that has a thing for crime fighting with no powers except for his gadgets." Catwoman rolle her thoughts in her head before asking, "Are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Laura was quite impressed, "No powers, but, he can kick ass, quite impressive." She said, looking away when the woman asked if she was happy, "No, no I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Catwoman smiled before walking forward and lightly placing a hand on her shoulder. she moved up her goggles before looking into Laura's eyes, "Neither am I. I've never had a family. No one ever loved or cared whether I was dead or alive... but you." She paused before speaking again, "You... make this feeling come out of me. I just feel the most over whelming need to make sure you're happy. I want.. no need to see you happy. If you aren't happy with the 'good guys'," she used a one handed air quote, "Then come live with us, we're most excepting of everything that 'normal' people hate. You'd fit in, you'd never be alone, you'd always have someone or thing to understand you." Catwoman's sincere smile could be seen from the lower part of her face since it wasn't covered by a mask.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Laura looked up at her, listening to the words she wanted to hear. She had always hated when Logan, or the others would just plain out say that she could stay at the mansion. While, with Catwoman she was just worrying about her happiness, not where she had to live. Her head tilted a bit, smiling softly for once, "It'd be nice to have someone who really understands my feelings, you sure I'd be welcome into the house with you all? I have no friends at that other place, the attacked me the moment I went to say hello."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Catwoman let at a cat-like smirk, "Of course, people are very excepting in The Bortherhood house. For now I'll need to get Superwoman to see if she can tell me how to get you into the house." Catwoman retracting her claws before holding out her hand, waiting for Laura to take it, "Let's go the her Room, if I remember correctly hers is Room five."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Laura smiled, nodding at Catwoman, "Thank you." She said, taking her hand as she walked with her to Superwoman's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?   x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x23 and Cat-girl..Claws for the win!?
Page 1 of 1