Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking care of Dinah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Taking care of Dinah Empty
PostSubject: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 am

Wally ran to the medlab. He took out the first aid kit and waited for Ollie to bring Dinah in. When they came he opened the first aid kit. Ollie put Dinah down on the table. Wally cleaned the blood from her cheek, carefully not to make the wounds bleed more. He excamined the wounds glad they weren't too deep. He wasn't too skilled with stiches. He dressed them and closed the first aid kit, and cleaned up. "There you go. How are you feeling Dinah?" He asked gently touching her hand with his.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 am

He had placed Dinah on the table. Leaning on the wall. Helping Flash sometimes. He saw that Flash touched her hand. Feeling a slight bit of jealousy in his stomach. He looked away.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 am

She looked away. Letting Wally clean up her wounds. ''I could have taken care of myself..'' She murmered Not liking the fact that she needed help. Normally she would just take care of herself. Feeling Wally's soft touch. She looked at him. Than looking away.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 am

"I know you could have. But let us just take care of you for once, okay babe." He smiled at her gently before kissing her healthy cheek softly. He had completly forgotten Arrow was there.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 am

''okay babe." He saw as Flash kissed Dinah on the cheek. All the anger he had been building up came out all in once. He stepped away from the wall Pulling Flash away from Dinah pushing him into the wall. ''Touch her again speedy and i'll be sure to kill you.'' He growled.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 am

Dinah was shocked that he kissed her cheek right infront of Arrow. But before she could do or say anything Wally was being pulled away. Seeing as Ollie pushed Wally into the wall. ''Touch her again speedy and i'll be sure to kill you.'' She almost jumped off the table ignoring the pain in her stomach. She pushed Ollie away from Flash. Standing before Flash. ''Do not touch him. He only tries to be nice. Not only to me but also to you.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 am

The next thing he knew was being pushed against the wall. "Hey Ollie calm down." He said before Dinah pushed Arrow away from him. He straightened up and stepped from behind Dinah. "You want to hit me Arrow?! Would that make you feel better, hmm??!! There's my cheek, go ahead." He said turning his right cheek and tapping it a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 pm

His eyes full of anger. He cracked his fingers ''Fine if you want it so bad. Speedy.'' He growled punching Flash with all his strength. Seeing Flash fall to the ground. He calmed down. He finally knew what to do. He let Flash lay there. He turned to Dinah. " First I know he tried to be nice but that wasn't helping. Seconde. You shouldn't have moved. You are still hurt and I can see that. And Third I ain't giving up. I still love you. And I will do my best to win you back." He turned planning to leave but couldn’t resist. He picked Flash up on his shirt. Throwing him to the other side of the room. "That is for sleeping with my girlfriend." He walked out of the room.

Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 pm

She watched in horror as Ollie punched Flash. Seeing Flash falling to the ground. She wanted to go to him but was stopped by Ollie's words. 'I still love you. And I will do my best to win you back." She stood still. Seeing Arrow throw Wally to the other side of the room. She waited till he got out. Running to Wally. ''Are you allright.'' Laying her hand on his head. ''You shouldn't have...Kissed my cheek...'' She smiled slight. Carressing his cheek. ''But, It was very.. Very sweet.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:34 pm

He groaned in pain when he was thrown on the otherside of the room. He got up from the floor when Dinah came to him. "I'm allright." He looked at the doorway where Green Arrow had just vanished. "I just wanted him to let out some steam on me, and I kinda deserved it." He touched his cheek. "Sorry, I forgot he was in the room." He returned her smile. "Glad you think I'm sweet." He said stroking her healthy cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:14 pm

She smiled. ''You don't have to take it all. it's not your burden to bear. It's mine.'' She kissed his forehead. Helping him up. ''Besides you shouldn't mess with Arrow. That is also my job.'' She laughed slight.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:23 pm

"It takes two to tango. You didn't cheat on him on your own, so I get my share of the blame too." He pulled her closer and kissed her lips gently. He pulled away. "Just so you know I'm not going to give up on you either." He said winking at her seductively.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 pm

She smiled. Kissing him back. ''Though i doubt he wants to fight for me.. He keeps running away. Leaving me alone with you.'' She wrapped her arms arround his neck. ''Not that i don't enjoy your company.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 pm

He smiled warmly at her. "I love your company too." He kissed her forehead. "He does love you. I guess he just can't bear seeing my face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of Dinah   Taking care of Dinah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking care of Dinah
Page 1 of 1