Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussing if Cat can stay..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Discussing if Cat can stay.. Empty
PostSubject: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Shayera walked in the living room, looking up at Superman and Catwoman talking, "Okay, you really want to stay here if you were able to convince Clark. But, I'm not so easy as he is, Selina." She stated, putting her hands on her hips, "No offense, Clark." She added.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:14 pm

"I don't need you to be easy. I need you to be open minded." Catwoman rolled around thoughts in her head, "I am a Villain, sometimes. But that's when I'm after shiny things. But I also protect the city with Batman and whatever side-kick he has at the moment." Selina carefully sat on the ground holding her stomach, "I'll answer any question you have truthfully, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Shayera listened to her, making sure if there was lie she would be there to tell her off. Though, when she started to speak, she heard no hesitation, and no fake expression, "Well I have at least one honest thing to say before questions." She said, crossing her arms, "You have a collar, so, you will have to pick a side. I am also new here, but, Flash and Canary explained to me about the collar with more information then I need." She walked to a fallen painting, moving her wings a little, but not too much where the collar would activate. Shayera put the painting back up, looking back to Selina, "Why do you wanna be here, Selina?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

"I'm not too sure, honestly I want out of here all together. And the good guys usually win from my experience. I'll admit, it was my idea to raid your house BUT not in the way it happened. It was supposed to be a quick, in and out and I was to stay here. But they didn't like my plans and diverted like morons. Now, that's not my doing and you have no right to hate me for other's decisions." She paused and then continued, "Can you tell me everything about the collars?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Shayera put her hands on her hips once again, walking to her, "Well, hopefully we do win. But, in order for you to leave with us when we do win, you'd have to side with us. And, you would have to kill twenty people. And, I'm sorry your friends left you here, and, I don't hate you because of the others, I just hated that you seemed to be a distraction. Buuut, I could be wrong, though, I'm never wrong. Buut, you never know right?" She shrugged, deciding to answer Selina's question now, "Pretty much, they shock you if you think of leaving, use your powers, or try to take them off. And if you try to escape when they aren't activated, the collar will self destruct. Killing you instantly, and we don't know how to turn them off." Shayera stopped speaking, showing honesty and truth, and the hint of expression that was all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Selina turned white at the thought of killing someone, "But... I can't kill anyone. It's... It's... wrong." She looked at heart girl, a look of horror and fear was worn on her face, "Who would even begin to think of this? Must have been someone fucked up in the head..." She looked down confusion was striking her at every turn, "I'll stay... but... I'll.. I don't know. I'm so confused." Selina brushed her hair out of her face standing up.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Shayera sighed, "Trust me, I don't kill either..It's not what I want to do, but, if it can help me go back home..I might just do it." She then looked at Selina, walking to her, "I'm bringing you to the Medical lab, you need a rest. Especially when your this confused."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Selina nodded before following after the winged female. Her thoughts racing.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Shayera walked Selina to the third bed in the room, helping her lay down, "Take a nap, I'll be here later to check up on you." She said, walking out of the room right after, not wanting herself to get too comfortable to be nice with Selina. It wasn't like her to be comfortable with people she didn't know well, she walked right back to the living room, collapsing on a couch, "First day here, and there's drama!" She yelled out, looking at Clark.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Selina laid down on the bed before breathing lightly. If she took too deep of a breath she'd hurt herself. She shut her eyes and listened to the sounds of talking people. Selina shivered before opening her eyes, looking up at the ceiling, "So glad you're not here, Batty... You'd have ruined this." She shut her eyes and began to eavesdrop on people's conversations. Hoping to figure out the strange environment she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing if Cat can stay..   Discussing if Cat can stay.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussing if Cat can stay..
Page 1 of 1