Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two birds in the pool..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Two birds in the pool.. Empty
PostSubject: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am

Shayera walked outside with a towel, putting it on one of the chairs. She had put her hair up in a bun, making sure she wasn't going to get it wet. She walked into the pool, she saw one of the tubes you could sit on, right by the pool, she put it in the pool. Sitting in it as she lifted her wings up, moving them to where they were behind her back, away from the water.. Shayera wasn't in the mood to take a long shower to get her wings back in good condition. Her head laid back on the tube chair, enjoying the rays of sun that hit her, "This is nice.."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:49 am

Dinah Sighed. She walked in the direction of the pool. Not really wanting to swim. She saw Shayera in the pool. Sitting in a tube chair. ''Hi Shay!'' She yelled. Taking place on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 am

Shayera opened her eyes, seeing Canary brought a smile to her face. She kicked the tube to the other side of the pool, making sure Canary wouldn't have to yell to talk to her, "Hey Dinah, how are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:08 am

''I'm fine, How about you?'' She adjusted her boots. ''I haven't seen you in a long time.''
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:12 am

"I'm also fine, though, Green Lantern and I splitted up while you were here." She said, nonchalantly, shrugging almost, "But, I'm fine, it feels nice to be single." She said with a softly smile, letting her hand brush her wing.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 am

She frowned. ''What had happend? What was the reason you two broke up?''
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

"Differences." She stated, shrugging as she looked away, "Anyway, you and Wally." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am

She nodded. ''Okay..'' ''You and Wally?'' Dinah looked down. ''No...Maby.. I don't know..''
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 am

Shayera's head tilted, "What's going on girl?" She asked, being concern for her best friend.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:21 am

''Nothing..'' She stood up. ''I'll talk to you later kay?'' Dinah did not wait for an answer. Turning away. As she walked to her room. Nobody's bussiness. It was nobody's. Just her own..
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

"Dinah.." She whispered, sighing when Dinah left, laying her head back against the tube chair.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 am

Clark had decided to change into swimming trunks and he was now making his way to the pool, he froze when he saw Shayera. He took a few deep breaths before he approached her, "Well fancy seeing you here." He said in a light teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am

Shayera opened her eyes, looking at Clark, smirking kinda, "Someone is teasing me I see." She laughed, "You can join me, just promise me you won't flip this chair tube over. I don't feel like dealing with my wings today." She stated, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Clark couldn't help but laugh, "Now why would I do something like that?" He asked with a smile. He turned and placed his towel on one of the chairs. "I hope you don't mind if I use the pool, I'll try not to splash you." He added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 pm

"Cause your Superman." She smirked, "You splash me, and a wave will go towards you." She said, lounging in her tube chair, enjoying the sun hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Clark laughed and then took off his white shirt before he dove smoothly into the pool, he made sure to be far enough away that he didn't splash Shayera. He came back up and swam lazily towards Shayera, "So I saw Dinah on my way here, did something happen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Shayera looked at him, sitting up on the tube chair, positioning her wings to where they wouldn't move into the water, "Something with Flash and Arrow, I'm thinking, but, you know her..Never wants anyone to get in the business." She sighed, looking at her nails now, before making sure her bun was still tight in place.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 pm

He nodded and slipped back into the water before doing a few more laps, he came back towards her and smiled at her, "So did you have a chance to talk to Kara yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Shayera looked at him, shaking her head, "She needs a nap before I talk to her..She looked badly beaten up, and she is sleeping with that Logan dude..He doesn't look right, I don't trust him..If he hurts her, I'm going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Clark frowned before he slowly nodded, "I hope she gets better soon, and as far as Logan....well if he hurts her you won't be the only one wanting to hurt him." He decided to do a few more laps as he tried not to worry too much about his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:27 pm

"I hear you." She said, looking at him when he was done his laps, "Good job, you managed not to splash me." She laughed, smiling at him, laying back as he wings went into another position to stay out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Clark smirked at her before playfully splashing her feet, "I do believe the fair lady has challenged me." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Shayera jumped, moving her feet, looking at him as her green eyes stared through him. Lifting her wings up, flapping them fast, sending water at him, laughing, "You started the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Clark laughed and got a face full of water thanks to Shayera's wings, he spluttered and then shot her a wicked grin, "Oh its on now." He said and started lightly sending water towards her feet.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Shayera laughed, kicking water at him. She stopped seeing him walk slowly to her, "Kal-EL from Krypton, you will stop walking to me right now!" She laughed, but at the same time, she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two birds in the pool..   Two birds in the pool.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two birds in the pool..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next