Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting the ML ready.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Clark looked up at Shayera with his mouth full of egg and swallowed hard, "Yeah a little bit....and besides your eggs are delicious." He said with a wink. He ate the last egg with a grin and leaned back, "If I had meals like that every day, I wouldn't be able to fit into my suit." He said as he smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Shayera laughed, putting the plate on the table next to him, smiling at him, "I won't spoil you through this, you know that right?" She joked, looking at him as she sat on the chair next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 pm

He pouted and grinned at her, "What if I persuaded you?" He asked, as his voice became husky and low. He was suddenly reminded again of their kiss, she had been showing off her moves and hadn't noticed a laser headed straight for her. Without hesitation, Clark had knocked her out of the way and they had landed on the floor. He had been on top of her and before he knew it he had kissed her.....it had felt so right, he had pulled away first though and had apologized. Looking at Shayera now, he knew she was remembering their kiss as well.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Shayera looked at Clark, recongizing the expression he was making, making her look away as her cheeks turned a light red. She knew what he was thinking about, deciding to look at him again, "Depends on how you persuade me." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

If he hadn't already finished off his egg, Clark was pretty sure he would have had a choking fit at her words. Instead he blushed and then gave her a sideways look, "Oh I have my ways." He said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Shayera smirked, leaning closer to him, "What kind of ways?" She asked, having her looking down at him, as she was hovering over him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Clark gulped and could his face heat up, "I....um....well you will have to wait and see.....though I promise you won't regret it." He said slyly. He made a show of looking her up and down and then looked down again as Lois's face seemed to hover in his vision. What was he doing?? He thought angrily, Lois would never betray him like this
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Shayera smiled, getting up from the bed, walking to the window. She had acted like she didn't see his expression, but, she really did. She opened the window to let fresh air come in the room. Shayera stood there, feeling the wind fly through the window, blowing her red hair out of her face.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Haven't you learned? They only break your heart.. She thought to herself, remembering when Green Lantern told her they had to split up.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Looking at her Clark couldn't help but admire her, she seemed to personify grace itself and she stood tall and proud. He smiled and then slowly got up, "Shayera....Lately it seems that...." He cursed mentally and then slowly made his way to her side, "However it happened, I can't get you off my mind and now I know why I love you Shayera." He said as he stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Shayera's thoughts were forced to a stop.

"Shayera....Lately it seems that...."

Her eyes seemed to widened, feeling herself tense when she felt him behind her, "What are you doing standing u-"

"However it happened, I can't get you off my mind and now I know why I love you Shayera."

Her eyes widened more, turning around as she looked up at him, she looked away immediately, "Quit it, it's a joke right?" She laughed, making a pain face..

How could someone really love her?
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 pm

He frowned at her words and reached for her hands, "Shayera....its not a joke....I...Clark Kent....love you Shayera Hol." He said seriously and squeezed her hands gently.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Her eyes widened, hearing him speak.

"Shayera....its not a joke....I...Clark Kent....love you Shayera Hol."

Her eyes seemed to widen more, her green eyes staring up at his light blue eyes, "Clark.." She managed to whispered out, "I-I love you to.."

How can I not love you..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Clark smiled and sighed in relief before bending down and kissing her gently on the lips. "I don't want to rush anything Shayera....so when you're ready to take the next step so will I." He said and then jerked as his stomach gave a sharp pain.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Shayera followed his head movements with her eyes, closing them when he kissed her. She returned the kiss, looking up at him, instantly feeling horrible when he jerked in pain, "Clark.." She spoke, shaking her head a little, helping him back in bed. Shayera sat on the chair, looking at him, though she then remembered about Lois..

How much did Clark, really love her..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Clark shifted on the bed until he got comfortable, "You know, you could join me." He said with a playful wink. He saw her eyes dim a little and bit his lip, "Is everything ok?" He asked as he studied her with concern.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Shayera looked at him, "I would love to not bring this up..but, what about Lois..How much do you possibly love me?" She looked at him, not wanting to get her heart broken again..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Clark studied her once again and squeezed her hands, "Lois and I we haven't exactly been close lately....in fact she started dating another guy. There was a part that hoped that she might be with me again...but I had to face reality. Then when you came here, its like all that matters.....is you. One thing is for sure....I love you far more then I ever loved Lois Lane." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Shayera looked down, looking back up at him as he said the last sentence. Which made her smile, looking up at him. Her hand gave him a soft squeeze, "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Clark smiled and then gently tugged her towards the bed, 'Really." He said with a serious face as he did so. "Now what about you and Mr. Green Jean's?, because he is an idiot if he was the one who broke up with you." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Shayera was a tad bit surprised, moving onto the bed when she felt him tug her. She looked at him, "Differences apparently..But, I don't want to talk about him, Clark..Not with you." She stated, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Clark nodded and then brushed his lips against her knuckles, "Very well, but if there's anything you want to talk to about with me then I'm all ears beautiful." He said and smiled at her, "So while I'm stuck in this bed, is there anything you'd like to do?" He asked as he waggled his eyebrows suggestively at her.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Shayera smiled, her eyes going wide before they went back to normal, laughing at him, "You have a hole in a stomach, Clark. When you feel better, Clark." She laughed, shaking her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Clark pouted and then made a show of stretching, "You know....I think that hole in my stomach doesn't hurt so much anymore." He said and smiled up at her, he sat up and pulled her onto the bed with him "Besides I don't like being lonely on here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Shayera laughed, laying on the bed with him, "Show me it doesn't hurt, Clark." She laughed, knowing how hard it was to convince her, and Clark himself knew that.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 am

He gave her a wicked grin before pulling her completely on top of him, "What is it with your challenges?" He asked in a whisper,before he tickled her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the ML ready.   Getting the ML ready. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the ML ready.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next