Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview Questions and Quests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Interview Questions and Quests  Empty
PostSubject: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:56 pm

All righty so these are two new things that I have been thinking about and I will give you a short summary for both:

INTERVIEWS-
Your interview can be with whoever, and you can add whoever you want in it. However, if there is a character that is being rpd by someone else you must get their permission. Fangirls and fanboys are also allowed, in the interview your powers are able to be used! If you have more then one character, then you must have them interviewed as well! I will add mine first so you can get an idea of what you're supposed to do. Also the interviews will go in the LISTS section and you will have the name of the person being interviewed and the title Interview on the topic ^^

QUESTS-
Quests are relevant to the RoL storyline and if your character has been chosen to do a quest you
must participate! You will receive a PM giving you the details of your quest, once you have that information you can start a thread in the place where you've been sent. Your character will discover something important to RoL and once all quests have been completed something major will be revealed Wink

Anyway so that's that, if you have any questions feel free to comment below and have fun ^^

Last edited by Shadowcat on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:23 pm

I don't like the idea of coins, it reminds me too much of 10 doors..D: I don't like it!
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:27 pm

And I don't understand the interview. THE QUEST IS EPIC..

But, the interview seems pointless..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:36 pm

oh darn, well my interview is up if you want get an idea of what you're supposed to do and if you don't want the coins then you don't have to have them ^^ Honestly I thought it would be an interesting way of getting to know your character, but if you don't want to it that's fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 pm

The coins are pointless, in my opinion. e.e..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 pm

The only reason I even added the coins is because Flash had wanted to know if we could have money. They don't even have to be coins, maybe just american dollars or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:42 pm

e.e I don't like that fact of them earning money, they should already have money. Especially since Me and Logan already have a plot for Kara and Logan to go shopping after a certain something.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm just stating my opinion, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:00 pm

No I get what you're trying to say, its just that any time I have an idea I feel like I can't use it. All I ever hear lately is "Well can we have this" and "Can we have that." >.> tbh I'm starting to feel like my opinion doesn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I just meant that how they have money.... I didn't want to bullshit or anything... just wanted to know if they have an allowance of some sort or do they get paid after an arena match or paid at all or if they have to earn it.... >.< sorry
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm not trying to be a villain, I was stating my own opinion. You could still use it, and your opinion DOES care. Your the owner of this roleplay. But, forget about my opinion, cause it always makes me the bad guy.

*This is why I don't like being a critic or stating my opinions* cause when I do, I feel like I get treated like the bad guy..

You can do your idea, I just had a opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:15 pm

@Flash/Superwoman no I liked your idea so don't start beating yourself up
@Kara well don't worry about it cause the money thing is no longer going to be an issue, and you're not the bad guy I just wish that you guys would tell me about you're doing before you do it.

Please understand, I'm not mad at anyone! I just feel like sometimes you guys decide things without consulting me first. If you have an idea, I'd love to hear about it, before you jump into it nine times out of ten, I'll say go for it, but I'd appreciate it if you guys tell me things! I'm not the big bad wolf, I honestly love to hear your opinions and if you can't reach me on chat....please just pm me. Again, I'm not mad at anyone! And I'm sorry if anyone thinks I am, I just think this needs to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:27 am

I think we get the feeling we're not as restricted in this RP as we are in 10 Doors. Sorry for not letting you know of our idea, I think we forget that not everyone is following everyone's subplots all the time, and it's pretty hard to keep up with it all.

At times, I feel that my ideas or opinions are shot down a lot too, but it's mostly in real life that it seems to happen to me. :/ (gah, bad memories popping up! >.<)

I think we all need to start working together on this, seeing as we all make up the rp... and seeing as we don't actually have a lot of people in the RP, only a lot of characters.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm not in 10 Doors, so I'm not sure how the system even works. (Which usually I get left out when you guys start talking about it and I'm like, "should I just leave? I'm so confused and no one will explain anything...") But I like the idea of quests. I'm not so much a fan of currency since they're really isn't a sure-fire way of doing it since everything is given to us already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview Questions and Quests    Interview Questions and Quests  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview Questions and Quests
Page 1 of 1