Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Taking the one you love to the ML....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Shayera smiled, "It's perfectly fine with me!" She nodded, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Clark smiled in relief, 'Well that's good cause I am going to pack us a little something and then I'm going to take you on the best date of your life. By the way, is there anything in particular that you'd like to eat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Shayera suddenly put her head down, blushing as she smiled. Her wings wrapped around her, shaking her head, "No, but thank you for asking." She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Clark smiled down at her again, "Well, I'll get that lunch prepared." He said and then super sped off, he came back moments later with a picnic basket held in his hands. "So you ready?" He asked, he knew he probably had a goofy grin on his face but at that moment he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Shayera nodded, when he walked in; She laughed at his cheesy grin, "Of course I am ready." She said, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 pm

'All right then milady." He said and put the picnic basket on the ground, "Allow me to sweep you off your feet." He said with a dramatic tone as he swept her up into his arms. "Also would you mind holding on to the picnic basket? I kinda have my hands full." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://riseoflegends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the one you love to the ML....   

Back to top Go down

Taking the one you love to the ML....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2