Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not pregnant!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:35 am

Kara ran into her bathroom, taking off her skirt, stopping when she saw blood on it..Her eyes widened, before she squealed with joy, "OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" She shrieked, getting a pair of sweat pants, and new pair of underwear. She put the pad on the underwear, before going to the bathroom..Doing her business, as she finished after she put the pad on the underwear, wiping herself off before she lifted her bottoms up. She then felt the cramps tightened, she walked to the bed, falling on the bed.

Kara sent Logan the senses that something was going on..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 am

Logan had been driving fast down the empty road, doing his best to clear his head and think things through.

Damn it, she better not be pregnant!! Who the hell trashed my bike?! Whoever is in charge of everything, please don't let her be pregnant!

Suddenly, Logan's head was filled with thoughts not his own.

He turned the bike around, skidding, before zooming off back towards the mansion.

He drove his bike into the garage, before running through the house and up the stairs. He ran into Kara's room, breathing hard.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at her on the bed. He walked over to her to see her face in pain, but with a smile. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 am

Kara looked at him, smiling at him as she got off the bed. Her smile widened, she jumped a little bit. Seeing his face deform into a funny look, she decided to finally say it, "I started my period!" She said, clasping her hands together, before she felt a cramp. Making her face deform into pain, "Cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp!" She said, falling back to the bed, "Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:17 am

"I started my period! I started my period! I started my period!" Echoed in his head for a moment.

He stared at her for a moment, before a grin broke on his face. THANK YOU, JESUS!" He shouted, lifting his arms in the air, before picking Kara up off the bed, and spinning her around, kissing her.

He then laid her back down on the bed and laid beside her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 am

Kara laughed, squealing when he picked her up, laughing harder when he spun her around. Kissing him back when he kissed her. She laid on the bed, laughing as she was smiling hard, "Never have I been so happy to get my period!" She laughed, kicking her legs in the air with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:22 am

"Never have I been happy to hear about a girl starting her period." Logan said, laying his head back on the bed, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 am

Kara laughed, sitting up as she looked at him, "By the way..Can I get my clothes I left in your room?" She saw him nod, she smiled. She walked out of the room, walking to his room. When she opened the door, her eyes widened, "HOLY SH-! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ROOM!" She looked at the wall, "Oh..x23 happened.." He then hear Logan scream from the top of his lungs..

"WHAT!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

Logan ran to his room and stared around it in shock. Then, his face turned into one of rage and he started growling.

"The hell, Laura?!" He growled, walking around his room and tearing off one of his shredded curtains.

"Damn it!" He growled, throwing the cloth on the ground. "I already had to fix my damn window from Mystique! Grrr! Damn little brat! She trashed my bike too!" He said, growling.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

Kara winced when she saw his face. She walked around the room, stopping when she saw her top was destroyed, her eyes seemed to twitch, "The hell did I do to her?" She then stopped, looking at Logan, "I don't think she is going to be a hero.." She said, looking at Logan..Seeing him in anger, made her flinch.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:39 am

"Yeah, I seriously doubt that." He growled. He glanced over and saw that her top was destroyed as well.

"Sorry about your top; I'll buy you a new one." He said, calming down a little, but still angry. "That kid's anger keeps going out to the wrong people." He stated, glaring at his destroyed room.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:43 am

Kara looked at Logan when she talked about her top, "You don't have to, it isn't your fault." She sighed, looking around, "Damn..She did a number on this place..Do you want some help?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 am

Logan sighed. "Nah, I got it. Going to take some time for my room to be livable though." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Damn... That girl is worse then any teenager I've had to deal with..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 am

Kara looked at him, she decided to pick some of the shredded stuff, "I'm going to go throw these out, and then I'm going to go to the living room. And, hopefully she doesn't do this again." She said, looking at Logan as she smiled at him, "I'll be back later to help you a bit." She nodded, walking out of the door with the shredded stuff. Kara put the stuff in the garbage, hearing music, she followed the music.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 am

Logan nodded. "Thanks." he said, before he set to work on clearing out the mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not pregnant!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not pregnant!!   Not pregnant!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not pregnant!!
Page 1 of 1