Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Music

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 am

He was heading out. He walked past the living room and saw a piano there. He bit his lip and decided he didn't care if someone caught him. He sat by the piano nad put his cane leaning on the piano. He strtched his fingers and started palying the moonlight sonata. He enjoyed every note. The Brotherhood didin't have a piano.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:28 am

Kitty had just returned from the pool and had had a nice long shower afterwards, her hair was back in its signature ponytail. She froze when she heard someone playing the piano in the Living Room and thought it was Storm playing. She smiled and headed towards the Living Room, her eyes widened when she saw the person playing the piano. That's not Storm was her first thought, she cleared her throat and waited for the mystery man to look up.
Back to top Go down
http://riseoflegends.forumotion.com
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 am

Selina walked in to the Living Room looking around. Her heightened senses could hear the music from outside, is was beautiful to say the least. When she turned she saw a man playing the piano. She recoiled once she realized who it was. She looked up and saw Kitty and she shook her head, she almost mouthed something to her but decided against it. The Music Meister didn't know her alter ego like these people did. Like Batman did.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 am

He kept playing, letting his whole body express the music. He didn't even hear anyone enter. When he stopped. he let out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 am

Kitty started clapping, "Wow that was beautiful! How long have you been playing?" She asked eagerly
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 am

Selina swallowed before answering her, "A while if I remember his huge speech correctly." She walked over the Kitty and stood next to her looking at the man oddly, she wondered if he was up to his old tricks again with one person at a time.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 am

He turned to look at the two women, surprised that they were there. He smiled at Catwoman. "You remember correctly." He gave a look to Selina. "Don't worry I cant use certain note due to certain collar."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 am

Kitty looked between the two of them, "So what's your ability then?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Selina wonder if the man would tell the truth or not to Kitty's questioned but she sighed out in relief, "Great, now I just have to hope I'm not in the Arena with you." She didn't like the man's abilities at all.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 pm

He laughed heartedly to Catwomans comment. "You fear my power so much?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Kitty sighed, she wasn't even sure what The Music Meister's ability was but from the sounds of it it it was probably related to music.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm

"Fear wouldn't be the correct term. I don't like it. Controlling people with music was not what I had in mind when shit hit the fan that day." Selina shook her head remembering the events, "It was quite smart, but not something... that couldn't be beaten." Selina was starting to ramble and she knew it. She just didn't want the man to try to control anyone again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 pm

He smiled mischeviously, and looked at the younger girl. "My ability is that I can control people when I hit a certain note with my voice." He returned back to Catwoman. "And it was fun while it lasted." He started humming just to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Kitty's eyes widened, she suddenly agreed with Catwoman she didn't think she'd like to face him in a arena match. "So how long can you control people when you use your voice?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Selina, for once, couldn't answer the girl. "It doubly sucks when you have higher hearing then others." She winced before brushing her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:40 pm

He smirked. "It depends really. When I'm not around they can snap out of it by any loud sound. Or some other distraction." He glanced at Catwoman. "And wheter you have a good or a bad hearing has nothing to do with it." He reached out his hand and played some tune with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Kitty nodded and bit her lip, she could tell that Catwoman didn't like the sound of that. "How long have you like been playing the piano?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Selina resist the urge the whip the man to stop playing the music. It wouldn't take him long to realize who she was if she did. She just hoped Kitty wouldn't say anything related to her name to the man.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 pm

He started playing slower. "Let's see I must have been 7 or 8." He said looking to the distance trying to remember how old was he. He turned his whole body to the piano again and started to play one of his melodies. "Don't worry I won't sing."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Kitty nodded and then smiled again, "Well you are a really good piano player I have to admit I'm envious." She said
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Selina nodded in agreement, "I think it would shock you anyway if you tried to sing." Catwoman found that she indeed wanted to sing alnog, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:11 pm

"Well thank you young lady." When Catwoman spoke he couldn't help but to laugh. "You sure?" He started singing some of the lyrics. But avoided hitting the certain notes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Kitty smiled, he had a nice voice and she found herself wanting to sing along ....something she never did.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Selina frowned, his presence kept reminding her of the Birds of Prey trio with Canary and the Huntress. She heard his singing and his wariness to hit some notes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:22 pm

He smiled feeling them enjoying his music. He hit the last notes of his song, and immediately started a new one. "Do you know this one?" He asked the girls, when he started to play the angel of music from the phantom of the opera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Music
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next