Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing Music

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Playing Music - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 pm

He smiled when Canary started singign, singing his parts with her. "If only she could love me.."

--------------------------

He kept Catwoman in his vision, not trusting her as far as he could throw her. When Canary started singing he smiled, enjoying her voice.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Catwoman let a small smile cross her face, "I guess Canary got her man after all." She frowned lightly, out of the three of them they had someone yet she never did get the man. She mused in her head different things completely shutting herself from the world outside just letting the singing and piano fill her emotionally crevices.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Kara smiled, listening to the two sing. It sounded like something they had wrote together, though when she realized that. She went to look at Flash, giving him a worried expression..
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:11 pm

She kept singing till the song ended. She looked down. ''You have a very nice voice.'' She said before turning away she slowly walked out the living room.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Meister stopped playing when the song was over. He looked up at Canary and smiled. "Thank you. You sing well too." He looked at his audience. "Any requests?"

-----------------------------

Wally smiled at Canary, but his smile vanished when she left the room. He went after her. "Dinah? What is wrong?" He asked taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Catwoman looked up in time to see Canary run off. She was puzzled and looked at Kara giving Flash a look.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Kara looked at Canary running off, she seemed to worry about them. She sighed, looking back to Meister, "Play whatever you want, you have a great talent."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:53 pm

She sighed. ''It's nothing..'' She looked at her hand. Than back to Flash, ''I'm fine.'' She said smiling soft at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Meister started playing some jolly tune. "You can make up words for this if you want to sing. I'm improvising."

--------------------------

He looked at her conserned. "Please Dinah, what is it? Tell me." He looked at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Catwoman yawned humming along to the happy with with a morbid song, "Kara... do you think we'll actually get out of here alive...?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Kara looked at Selina, "I don't know, all I know..Is that I'm going to fight for the ones I love, and, I'm going to fight for my life..So we can go back.."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:09 pm

She shook her head. ''I don't know i just felt akward..'' she sighed. Pulling her hand away. ''I'm fine..'' She smiled softly at him. Kissing him on the cheek. ''I am going to head to bed now..good night.'' She walked away. Towards her bed room.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Music Meister kept playing and listened the two talk.

-----------------------------

He looked at her perplexed. "Why?" He asked quietly. When she kissed him on the cheek and pulled away, he touched his cheek softly. He watched her go, a little smile on his lips. "I guess I should go to bed too." He said heading for his room.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Selina pushed herself off of the piano thinking over what Kara had said, "What's it like... to need to fight for the people love?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 am

Meister played for a while before he stopped. He stood up and took his cane. "I must be going ladies." He said tipping his hat to them, before heading back to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Catwoman frowned but waved him off, "He's... quite the nice guy. Makes me wonder why he's the villain." She looked back at Kara, "Have any plans...?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Kara looked at him and waved goodbye, she then looked at Selina, shrugging, "Not really.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Selina rolled a though into her head before saying, "Hey... want to hang out? I'd be nice to talk to a semi-normal person for once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Music   Playing Music - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Music
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3