Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superwoman is pissed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Superwoman is pissed Empty
PostSubject: Superwoman is pissed   Superwoman is pissed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

She stomped to her room, angry as hell. She opened the door and slammed it close. "That damned voice." She growled between her theeth. She kicked the chair making it fall over. She went to the bathroom, angrily looking her reflection in the mirror. "How dare he leave me just standing there for hours." She said to her reflection, as she took her hair down from the ponytail. She let her breathing clam down. She felt like she should be angrier about something else too, but she let it go. She started to draw herself a bath to clam her down. She took her lothes off, letting them fall to the floor. When she took her bra off she carefully counted everything she had in there. Some money, some hair pinns and some random items, but she felt like there was something missing. When she couldn't think of what she let it go. "It's probaply nothing important." As she slipped in the warm bath she could feel herself more relaxed. She sat in the water until it started to get cold. She got out and drained the tub, before drying herself off and getting ready for bed. The last thoughts before sleep came over her were: 'I feel as if I had forgotten something.'
Back to top Go down

Superwoman is pissed
Page 1 of 1