Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Clark put his arm around her being careful not to let his skin touch hers, "And somehow you absorbed The Black Queen when you touched me." He said thoughtfully. He wished that there was a telepath who could help Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Rogue leaned on Clark, not bothering to notice if her skin touched his since she constantly wore a body suit of covered every inch of her body in case she was to get knocked out in battle, "Black Queen... huh. This is when Jean would be awesome to have." She laughed dryly giving Kitty a tiny shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Kitty giggled, "Yeah it would, I mean she like went up against Professor X once." She said with a smile. Clark sighed, "Well she certainly sounds interesting." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Rogue smiled lightly, "She was... She was one of the few girls in the X-men that actually... well... was nice and not a complete Pish-Posh exactitude. I always had the pleasure of leading her in squads. lus she was one of my best friends." Rogue made a coughing noise before shaking her head, "I wish I hadn't remembered that day she wore that god awful perfume."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Clark laughed when she pulled that face, "Well I'm sure she's fine wherever she is." He said and Kitty nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Rogue pulled herself up still leaning on Clark, "So... how about we continue on our day? I still wants to meet you friends, Shadowcat-- er Kitty." Rogue stumbled in her speech not exactly sure which name to use in front of others.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Kitty smiled, "You can call me Kitty here." She said with a warm smile and saw how Clark helped Rogue stand up. "As for who we can meet next, well I'm just wandering around." She admitted with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Rogue nodded in understanding, "Well... Then let's walk around a bit? I'm guessing this place has the exact same layout as our own right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Kitty nodded and smiled up at Clark, "It was nice seeing you Clark." She said brightly and Clark smiled at her. She grabbed Rogue's hand, "Come on, lets see who else we can find." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Rogue tightened her hand around Kitty's, "Sure. I'll follow, Kitty." She waved good bye at Clark, "Have a nice day!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Kitty giggled as Clark waved good-bye to them, "He is so hot....if only I were single." She said dreamily, with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:53 pm

rogue quickly turned her head, "You have a boyfriend? Ohhh, I wanna see this!" Rogue let a large smile cross her face, her thoughts were along the lines of, 'Awwww how cutteeeeeeee~!!!'
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Kitty giggled, "Do you remember Lance?" She asked shyly, she didn't want to bring up Alex as she was still unsure about that relationship.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Rogue rolled around the name in her head, "Nope... And I'll feel bad once you remind of of him too." Rogue laughed awkwardly hoping that she wouldn't sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Kitty laughed, "Well Lance, he's with the Villains....but he's really sweet if you know him like I do." She said quietly, for some reason she couldn't stop thinking of Wade which was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Rogue paused and turned to Kitty, bewilderment in her eyes, "You're... with the... enemy?" She couldn't understand why her precious little Kitty would do something... so... un Kitty like.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Kitty sighed and brushed her hair out of her face, "Well....he's not a total villain....he can be sweet." She said and tried to forget his finger inside of her when she had been in the jeep. She was pretty sure she was bright red and she looked away feeling slightly warm.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Rogue sucked her lips together when she saw Kitty's face go red, "Well, if he makes you embarrassed then I want to meet him. He has to be half-way-decent if he's making you blush." Rogue winked at her and giggled lightly. She hoped Kitty was right and that Lance wasn't a truly evil man.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Kitty giggled and then looked down, "Yeah well maybe I could like introduce you." She said with a little laugh. She just hoped that Lance would be in a good mood if or when that happened. She wanted her approval....it meant a lot to her....
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Rogue wrapped an arm around her old team mate, "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure if you like him a lot, then I'll just adore him... and not in that way either, Kit." Rogue brought the girl into a hug. She was still in complete awe of being able to touch people without killing them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Kitty smiled when Rogue hugged her and couldn't stop the laugh that spilled out when she said that, "Oh don't worry I know you won't." She said as she pulled away from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 am

"So... where to next? I'm kind of excited to meet people!" Rogue said enthusiastically. She didn't know where all of the emotions and feelings were coming from... but she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 am

Kitty laughed and then looked around, "Hmm lets look around and see who we run into." She said and led Rogue to the Living Room.
[Ooc...I have noo inspiration sorry]
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 pm

OOC: you can meet Flash if you want ^^
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: That would be delightful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next